Saenai Riman to Yankee Joshi Kousei - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
i like how this drama doesn't feel forced
manga's pacing is fast but its done well
nice n cute always awaiting the next chapter

Page 12, bad dream scene. "I've started seeing Hiroyuki" doesn't make sense since Hiroyuki is the MC. So I've looked at the raws and the proper translation would be "I'm getting tired of trying to match with you." or something along those lines. Basically, ex gf tried to make things work but they were not just a good fit with each other so she got tired of their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Man i can relate to yamada, when things don't work out with your relationship multiple times it tends to make you doubt to have another romance

And i think this will become a momentum for Yamada to open his heart little by little for JK

Dex-chan lover
I'm liking this more and more as it goes on, especially with how Yamada seens to have more depth than just being some otaku self-insert.

@Qira_adan same dude.... it hard to believe in something when your so use to rejection.... I have dated 4 girls in my life, and they all dumped me... I´mm dating one right now and have a blast of my life,

it just takes one step and you´ll feel like you´re in a different world with her.

P.S. what is that manga of your profile pic seems cool
@Tersione i feel the same way

@WeeBDestroyer

let's not also forget they are at different stages of their lives. what they would both want out of the relationship would be night and day
and love generally comes and goes a lot for teenagers, also platonic relations do and should exist

though its a manga so it follows some wish fulfillment and unrealistic tropes

Dex-chan lover
The hell does bossman mean by no overtime day? Is it expected to always work overtime in Japan? Man, that's harsh.

Users who are viewing this thread