Saenai Riman to Yankee Joshi Kousei - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

A good ending for the first season. This has good potential, I'm looking forward to more!

this manga really not have drama.. like drama make heart your touch you.. another uncle coming soon, trio uncle love story in different job.. that man office then yakuza and...

Dex-chan lover
Hm... I like it, but I'd appreciate it more if it wasn't so friggin' fast...
@bandito You may wanna check what a lolicon is, cause right now you sound 'Murican.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tatherwood
If you don't see her as underage I am calling the FBI on you. Also, I am not American dumbo, I am not even an English native speaker.

Dex-chan lover
@bandito There are so many things wrong there I don't even know where to start...
First. I never said you were Dumfuckistanian, I said you SOUNDED Dumbfuckistanian. But well, good to know you're not, I guess.
Second. Whether I see her as underage or not is not the point.
Third. A 17-year-old is "underage".
Fourth. "Lolicon" comes from the term "lolita complex", with lolita in turn coming from the book "Lolita". The issue there was a middle-aged man getting infatuated with a 12yo girl. 12.

LOLICON is the attraction to girls with a CHILD'S BODY. Child. Prepubescent. Not "minors". Children. If you think our female MC there looks like a child, then I'm the one who's calling someone on you. A therapist of some sort, I guess...
If she's 16, she's a minor, but not a loli.
Even if she was flat as a board, we'd have to argue whether she's a loli or not, cause she'd be tall and her face already mature-ish looking, so DEFINITELY not a "child's body" even if she was flat. But she's not flat, so...
Also, if she's 16 she's above the age of consent in most of the world.

Now, do you wanna argue that it's wrong for a twentysomething to date a 16yo? Sure, go ahead. That's a different discussion, and one I'll probably won't take part in. But that's not the point. You said "an otaku and a lolicon", and I told you to check what a lolicon is, cause you really don't know what you're talking about...

Dex-chan lover
I never got the big deal with having feelings for a highschool girl you’re close to. Really just avoid anything sex related for a couple of years and there’s nothing wrong or illegal happening. You can still go on dates and hang out (and if you get caught together rumors can go around, but that’s about as far as that can go and there’s any number of honest lies/near truths they can come up with to explain the situation without going into full detail of their mutual feelings). Explain things to the parents (or in this case mom) and get their permission under conditions and you’re golden (I mean I don’t expect that to happen, but I’m just saying). And the characters aren’t that far apart in age gap. I mean, what if there’s a situation between childhood friends where one is older by like 3 years, they can’t be restricted from still hanging out because one hit adult age first. Society can judge you based on who you choose to spend your time with, but legally as long as you aren’t assaulting or harassing or otherwise causing any emotional or psychological harm to anyone there’s nothing wrong with it (it just looks bad and is negatively viewed... which admittedly in our current society is dangerous in of itself, but that’s just because people suck and for some reason want to control every little thing you do because somehow something that doesn’t affect them or harm anyone can somehow destroy the earth). It only gets really complicated when its teacher and student (or even professor and student), but that’s because of the implications that come with the job. By which logic it’d also be more complicated to have a romantic relationship with a boss, coworker, or customer.
Let's be honest: if it were anywhere else in the western world, everyone would be calling him a groomer and predator

Dex-chan lover
I never got the big deal with having feelings for a highschool girl you’re close to. Really just avoid anything sex related for a couple of years and there’s nothing wrong or illegal happening. You can still go on dates and hang out (and if you get caught together rumors can go around, but that’s about as far as that can go and there’s any number of honest lies/near truths they can come up with to explain the situation without going into full detail of their mutual feelings). Explain things to the parents (or in this case mom) and get their permission under conditions and you’re golden (I mean I don’t expect that to happen, but I’m just saying). And the characters aren’t that far apart in age gap. I mean, what if there’s a situation between childhood friends where one is older by like 3 years, they can’t be restricted from still hanging out because one hit adult age first. Society can judge you based on who you choose to spend your time with, but legally as long as you aren’t assaulting or harassing or otherwise causing any emotional or psychological harm to anyone there’s nothing wrong with it (it just looks bad and is negatively viewed... which admittedly in our current society is dangerous in of itself, but that’s just because people suck and for some reason want to control every little thing you do because somehow something that doesn’t affect them or harm anyone can somehow destroy the earth). It only gets really complicated when its teacher and student (or even professor and student), but that’s because of the implications that come with the job. By which logic it’d also be more complicated to have a romantic relationship with a boss, coworker, or customer.
It's because an average 17-year old is emotionally immature compared to an average 26-year old, and people will think the 26-year old is taking advantage of the younger person.

Users who are viewing this thread