Sagishi to Keisatsukan no Rennai Kyori - Ch. 3 - Con Man And Police Officer's Sharing

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the rare manga where I'm physically repulsed by the art while being interested in the story. Keep in mind that I'm not the kind of guy who discriminate manga based on their art. In fact, if anything my favs generally have "worse" than average art as far as manga goes.
Yet however interested I am with this game of cat and mouse plotline, I can't stand another manga with such a generic artstyle and porpotions so off with no good justification in some panels that look like they are from a manga mass production plan.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the rare manga where I'm physically repulsed by the art while being interested in the story. Keep in mind that I'm not the kind of guy who discriminate manga based on their art. In fact, if anything my favs generally have "worse" than average art as far as manga goes.
Yet however interested I am with this game of cat and mouse plotline, I can't stand another manga with such a generic artstyle and porpotions so off with no good justification in some panels that look like they are from a manga mass production plan.
Repulsed by perfectly servicable art?

Nou

Dex-chan lover
Homie the art is good, what in tarnation are you smoking?

Dex-chan lover
Hope you doing ok translator with that message on the credits page

Dex-chan lover
Homie the art is good, what in tarnation are you smoking?
I don't deny that the line art and stuff is good. But it is so... generic. I like burger, but goddamn I dont wanna eat cheeseburger 7 days a week.
Also there are panels where the side profiles of the characters are messed up..

Dex-chan lover
I don't deny that the line art and stuff is good. But it is so... generic. I like burger, but goddamn I dont wanna eat cheeseburger 7 days a week.
Also there are panels where the side profiles of the characters are messed up..
yeah some panel her waist is like f*ck up, honestly I find it more funny than anything

Double-page supporter
Are you blind???

Dex-chan lover
I actually agree that the art is not good, however I think there's way more egregious examples of bad art out there lol

Dex-chan lover
I actually agree that the art is not good, however I think there's way more egregious examples of bad art out there lol
My problem is not with the bad art alone. It's the artstyle, it's so generic. The heroine look like she is taken straight from a stock character catalouge. And why does the MC has to has the generic self-insert look? He's a con man for god's sake, at least makes him anything more interesting other than a kirito-looking ass bum. I think it's all comes down to repetition honestly, the first time you see this artstyle it's fine, two times is ok. But you keep seeing it popping up, over and over and over again, that is crazy. Everywhere I go I see rom-com mangaka doing the exact same artstyle, it's infuriating.

Dex-chan lover
My problem is not with the bad art alone. It's the artstyle, it's so generic. The heroine look like she is taken straight from a stock character catalouge. And why does the MC has to has the generic self-insert look? He's a con man for god's sake, at least makes him anything more interesting other than a kirito-looking ass bum. I think it's all comes down to repetition honestly, the first time you see this artstyle it's fine, two times is ok. But you keep seeing it popping up, over and over and over again, that is crazy. Everywhere I go I see rom-com mangaka doing the exact same artstyle, it's infuriating.
Totally agreed with everything you said.

Dex-chan lover
Everybody is talking about the art, but nobody is talking about the last few pages.

Users who are viewing this thread