SaHa

Seeing that you've worked on Burgess no Otome-tachi earlier...I wonder if you could finish the rest of the arcs?

Dex-chan lover
Seeing that you've worked on Burgess no Otome-tachi earlier...I wonder if you could finish the rest of the arcs?
Will never likely. Sahadou's last journey info was joining F! and he even abandon his website and it is parked now. But I don't see him anywhere even in F!. He is retired from that long journey since 2004 and conclusion of his masterpiece Kodomo no Jikan

Will never likely. Sahadou's last journey info was joining F! and he even abandon his website and it is parked now. But I don't see him anywhere even in F!. He is retired from that long journey since 2004 and conclusion of his masterpiece Kodomo no Jikan
That's a shame. What's "F!", anyway?

Dex-chan lover
That's a shame. What's "F!", anyway?
F! = Fakku

That site is most hated by a lot of community for destroying other pirate hentai manga especially which sharing any H-manga that was published by F!
It's considered as betrayal since they were once pirate website and just taking the translation work everywhere for free.

Users who are viewing this thread