Saiaku no Avalon - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Hayase Kaoru's World (2)

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoy that this manga gives it's character's complex human emotions rather than the standard 2 dimensional personalities that most isekai's seems to have.

Dex-chan lover
drama. it's good that the heroine realize that she's being bad towards MC during school.

Aggregator gang
Yeah. Somewhere down the line, MC "lost his way" and started acting out against the heroine but it's not really stated why.

It just sucks that MC has to deal with all this harassment targeted at him even though it wasn't even "him" who did anything.

The good thing is that this is definitely faster paced than the WN.
It's a curse, Souta has the skill "Glutton" that gives massive debuffs to AGI and DEX plus his body easily gains weight by eating.
Which is the reason why he cant catch up with her.
Now that a player is inside him and knows about shortcuts and secrets and has a powerfull cheat skill he can overcome that problem.
MC cheat skill has shown in chapter 3-4 is an ability that allows him to use any combat skill that he doesnt have simply by manually activating it.

Dex-chan lover
It's a curse, Souta has the skill "Glutton" that gives massive debuffs to AGI and DEX plus his body easily gains weight by eating.
Which is the reason why he cant catch up with her.
Now that a player is inside him and knows about shortcuts and secrets and has a powerfull cheat skill he can overcome that problem.
MC cheat skill has shown in chapter 3-4 is an ability that allows him to use any combat skill that he doesnt have simply by manually activating it.
Yeah, I knew about that skill but for some reason I didn't equate it for the change in the character's behavior prior to MC taking over.

We are already over 100+ chapters in the WN and he has yet to get rid of the Gluttony skill. Its honestly frustrating that he hasn't yet.

Aggregator gang
Yeah, I knew about that skill but for some reason I didn't equate it for the change in the character's behavior prior to MC taking over.

We are already over 100+ chapters in the WN and he has yet to get rid of the Gluttony skill. Its honestly frustrating that he hasn't yet.
Actually after reading the entire WN, he can't get rid of it but gets thinner and there's a way to get thin quick which is fighting bosses.
he was 70kg after the class competition but got fat 90kg after going to a banket he's now between 70-90.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The FMC's reasoning sucks but it's understandable that feelings can be lost. She just couldn't accept the fact the he stopped being her hero or wouldn't improve herself. Not to mention she used to love him and promised to marry him, hence when puberty hit him he had lust for her, it wasnt really his fault she fell out of love for him till that point. And from the looks of it, she hasn't ever clearly told him she doesnt love him anymore/she wants to break the contract. Also pathetic thing is that she doesnt even remember it's content. It's understandable why the guy would lash out at her later and become a villain. She just sucks.

Dex-chan lover
Bitch i hope mc fuckin rips that piece of shit stained toilet paper ass "marriage contract" your so worried about. As if it really does anything anyway

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, still don't really like her. I still get the feeling she ultimately dislikes her fiancee because he's timid and fat.

I have no problem with mc being pathetic at the start. Normal isekai, mc has the freedom to farm and nobody knows him to give a damn about.
But this fiancee just gets worse and worse. Hope she just fucks off away from the mc and mc of the game.

Dex-chan lover
I don't blame the girl, the pig mob was a trash that was dragging her down, on top of being a harasser and a manipulator, also her reaction is very realistic, a trash person don't change in a week or a month, it takes a lot of time.

The only reason pig character changed so fast is because he's now a adult salaryman from another world. I don't hate the FMC, she's right on acting cold towards him and be suspicious. Also I hate this MC so much.

At least I hope now he starts to redeem himself and do some solo training and get revenge against that fat mofo from class D.

Users who are viewing this thread