Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
According to the WN translation, which only have 4 chapters so far... 😂

She didn't like the first prince. Because he didn't help her despite knowing her situations. She also feel resentment toward her father for ignoring her sufferings. The first prince became interested in her from the incident in this chapter. He noticed that she was about to rip and tear the idiot brother.

Fed-Kun's army
Can't wait for him to get beaten (and possibly castrated) by Scarlet and then stripped of every bit of power and money he has.

Aggregator gang
what an asshole, -.-'

scarlet doesn't deserve this, she just likes beating the snit out of people D:

Supporter
I had to reread the first chapter after this one. It was even more satisfying than the first read.

Fed-Kun's army
argh! too many violence and blood spilt in this series! the mad dog princess!
*insta-follow*

Dex-chan lover
Damn the art is my cup of tea. The eyes and their expressions. Stunning. The story is great too. Can wait for more of her beating people up LOL
Many thanks

Aggregator gang
Oy, what a piece of work that 2nd Prince dude is.
Bets as to his lifespan?

Jesus christ he's far worse than I thought he would be. I knew he was an outstanding idiot from the first chapter, but to think he was this much of a violent, abusive retard ever since childhood. Thank goodness she punched the shit out of him later. Must have been real relieving and euphoric.

Dex-chan lover
The first chapter was so fucking good, this just adds to it but damnit its shorter, as to be expected.

I don't want to become one of those pests to keeps bugging the TL's to go faster, but I might consider it for this.

Who am I kidding, I'll never do that shit. Keep working at the pace you feel comfortable.

Dex-chan lover
B21.png

Simply adorb

Group Leader
@Chet31

We actually worked on this about as fast as possible, the raw for this chapter only came out about 24 hours ago.

Dex-chan lover
They got me. First chapter played out like the end of an otome game, then switched so I thought it would have a backstory like one but this feels so much more natural.

Though, I think there's still a year or four before the farce turned blood bath in the first chapter. We got a while more to go I think.

Dex-chan lover
Finally! Glad to see another chapter.

Scarlet, may you swim in an ocean of your enemies’ blood.

@icarushector One or two years, I think. I'm not sure but I believe the ball bloodbath happens at the end of highschool or close to it. And, from the looks of the story, they've already been on highschool for a while. (Scarlet is recognized for having good grades and the second prince was already moved from the special to the normal department).

Dex-chan lover
An older and gentler bro appeared? Progress! As for little c*** stain with the dagger... that's not how you hold a knife, dumb-a**.

Dex-chan lover
@zdarkbrz_816

But she's doing it for the Greater Good.

Beats a commoner boy, why? To teach respect of authority. Because if your a little s*** to authority... a sword will meet your neck fast.
Beats a room full of nobles, why? Because they are all A-holes that are rats treating humans like products. Kill count... few hundred.

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell is all the prince in this kinda manga are a fu*?in c**t and dumb as hell?
Man, im getting triggered over shoujo manga.

Users who are viewing this thread