Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
wait how the fuck is the fat guy alive? dude got overclocked, hit in all his vitals like a sandbag punched by brolly from fuckin dragon ball lmao

Fed-Kun's army
@OP_Zed I also doubt the "heroine" is responsible for the guns. Afterall, just because you know about guns, doesn't mean you know how they work.

😦😱😖 omgosh thank you for the chapter! Dayum I can’t believe the OLDGUY STILL LIVES and my goodness the prince 😭❤️

It didn't occur to me until now, but isn't Scarlet's blessing basically Kiritsugu's Time Alter?

Imagine the amount of carnage she can inflict on her targets if she starts fighting with guns like Kiritsugu does.

Overclock is an OP skill in my opinion but that guy could still stand and shoot correctly! I wonder what's another blessing/skill that much more OP than Overclock 🤔

She's so OP i love her!!! Beautiful and scary, her blackened hair is also pretty. Hope she's safe. All the guys were hot and they genuinely like her. Can't wait to see Donovan being roped around her too! Omaigod if the fighting scene were animated I would be crying!! It's so funny and amazing, Really love this artist her drawing is so cleaaan

Double-page supporter
This was a amazing chapter, but I gotta ask how and why that sandbag's still okay after getting a full-course meal of time stop beatdown by our Mc?
I mean, if she already weaken to a extent because of the last fight that her punches fell short this time around it make sense but still I sense a little asspull stunt there by the author...rip prince?

Fed-Kun's army
I love Scarlet, but I wish she would use her blessing with more moderation. It doesn't seem like it would be necessary to use Accelerate or Overwatch to accomplish her beat downs, she just does it anyway. While cool and all...it's eating her life force and will cause her to collapse or die. She's not a strategic fighter, I guess...

Users who are viewing this thread