Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
Lmfao Julius ruining the moment with his twisted personality

F for his face

Thanks so much for this update blooming tea scans team!

So where exactly did she pull those studded gloves from while wearing a dress? And why did she have them with her during teatime with her friends, in her own home?! There's being ready, and being too ready ya know?

Dex-chan lover
Julius... you screwed it when you said "Toy"...

How far did she hit him? Better be to the next land, because that was really uncalled for.

Fed-Kun's army
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT YOU ASSHOLE PRINCE!!! Page 18 was the most precious thing ever and he had to ruin it!!!!

Double-page supporter
I'm kind of gratefull for the stunt he pulled. Don't know if he was playing up the twisted side of his character there, but I really don't feel that any romantic relationship should develop between them for now.

So far, he has only shown her an interest as a toy/amusement, so he needs to change that before anything romantic occurs.

Oh goshhhh!!! Scarlett blushing
Julius why the hell did you have to ruin such a beautiful and romantic scene
I mean seriously whyyyyyyy?

Dex-chan lover
THE FUCK JULIUS WHYYYYYY

I WAS SO FUCKING CLOSE TO CONSIDER YOU THE ML AND THEN U DID WHAT U SHITHEAD

anw, Diana is cute, I love her already

Aggregator gang
all i want to see now is when she finally destroys that asshole's face, it also feels like bs that she even considers him as a partner.

Dex-chan lover
He said his somewhat twisted personality is inherited from his parents. How can a trait like this isn't eliminated by evolution?

Lady Diana and Lady Scarlet? Bet the love is too powerful that it sends Julius off to the sky.

It would be funny if Diana is a kickass partner too. More funnier if Diana is a thorn to Julius so she basically just flung him away whenever he's close to Scarlet.

Users who are viewing this thread