Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Oh prince, you just can't be honest, can you?
but well, if you're being honest now, guess I cannot see my cute Scarlet being blushed and irritated again
hahaha..so, yeah, please try to be honest, later, much much later,hahahahahahaha

Dex-chan lover
Smooth-talking bastard.
And every bit the pseudo-rapey scoundrel one comes to expect from shoujo-genre men.

"my dearly beloved toy"

BHuFhzY.gif

Bruh she literally used a spell to open a goddamn letter HSIAHJAHAUAJAHAH that offset the "beloved toy" HSUAHAHHA

Dex-chan lover
yes thats right
hate him more
let the hatred fester and just chill with the animal femboy for the rest of your life

Yeah... the Prince is irredeemable. I don't care what you say. Scarlet is so badass but that guy can just go die for all I care. Crazy Prince of the other kingdom is looking better and better every word that comes out of Princie's mouth. In fact, can we just have her SAY she has no interest and ACTUALLY have no interest. She doesn't need a man. Especially when these are the option s

“My dearly beloved toy” he srsly just had to ruin that moment like wtf?? If he wasn’t joking and actually only sees scarlet as an object of entertainment then fck him imma ship scarlet with that prince from another country

Double-page supporter
You had one job prince!!!, i prefer the nanaka ship at this rate

Aggregator gang
did the prince get offscreened 😭

he really fucked up huh, I know he can't be honest but dear god

Users who are viewing this thread