Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka

@Me474
It seems the prince was in the process of pulling one off himself. The nobles mentioned offering slaves when someone else pointed out that slavery was illegal

At first I was like:
"Not another Shoujo reincarnated-in-an-otoge manga..."

*Le wild page 20 appears*
"Shut up and take my follows"

Dex-chan lover
Her hand didn't literally spin so I was a wee bit disappointed that she was not a Terminator, but this is also great

The raw has only one chapter since 2007? So this is only a promotional manga chapter for the novel? Why bother translating this?

I've been addicted to isekai mangas lately but this reaction has been the best so far!! Thanks for translating-I'll be keeping an eye out for more.

Group Leader
@Moth This chapter (the raw) only came out today, it'll have monthly releases from now on

I love the source novel of this so being able to see it in manga is awesome. This is my kinda girl 😍😘

Also, many thanks to Amarrez who also does an awesome job translating novels

Hope someone picks it up, this was supposed to be the manga teaser.

This manga looks promising and we will be following its progress before making an evaluation.

That was a real banger of an opening hope she gives them the all the middle finger all the way out the country.

Double-page supporter
when it said her palm spun like a drill i thought she would have a robot arm 0/10

someone got really tired of all of the villain girls just sitting there and taking the hit and i respect that

Users who are viewing this thread