Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka

@lovely-grandma
the ones with * focus less on romance and more on the female lead/has a complex plot. all of the fls here are either physically strong, mentally strong, or both. some of these are real hidden gems, so i recommend giving them all a try! :)

Beware of the Villainess
Lady and the Beast
White Blood (licensed on webtoon)
Basara* (old manga, good romance but complex plot)
Smash It Girl!
Song of the Long March* (on hiatus, but still highly recommended)
Ebony
Generation After the Spirit*
Level 99 Villainous Daughter
Kusuriya no Hitorigoto*
Raise wa Tanin ga Ii
Oresama Teacher*
To Be You, Even Just for a Day* (licensed on webtoon)
Akatsuki no Yona* (good romance, complex plot)
Gokusen*
Light and Shadow
Tokyo Crazy Paradise (old manga)
Blue Glass (on hiatus, but also highly recommended)
Death Is the Only Ending for the Villainess
Skip Beat
Cats Eye (old manga)
Mitaraike, Enjousuru*

@Postludium @lovely-grandma adding to the list!
Remarried Empress (licensed on LINE Webtoon)
The Great Wish (licensed on Tapas)
Common sense of a Duke's Daughter
See You in my 19th Life (licensed on LINE Webtoon)
Shadow Queen

Group Leader
Every guy is really unlikable I'm no yuritard but rather see a ship with one of her friends over any of the guys jesus and the Prince ship seems so forced better yet take out the romance entirely.

That prince really pisses me off, I don’t know why but he gives off the kind of person that only likes you because he finds you “entertaining” I hate that so much

bruh. Total d*ck move, Prince. I'm this close👌to hating the Fkrst Pfince. Nah, I already feel negative vibes. I sense it hngggg. I just want Scarlet to be happy huhh

This is really good. It may be a shoujo manga filled with what I can only describe as "ship-bait", but its a good one, at that. Its more on par with a shounen in relation to the material presented, with a focus on the sheer badassery of the main character mixed with court politics, but it definitely has places for romance, and not half-bad ones at that, this manga builds up its characters in such a way that their tightening bonds actually make sense, and doesn't pass the heavy load of making their (probable) eventual love realistic on to an offscreen backstory, like so many cheap shoujo i've tried reading. The art is also befitting it, balancing out the shounen focused action with beautiful presentations of the character, and even panel for the intimate moments characters engage in, all without intruding too heavily on the rest of the manga.

@Kuokkanen
It just feels like a lazy way to get her out of this situation, and one that doesn't make sense at all. If they were a normal and proper kingdom, I just guessed they would instead barge into the party and arrest them (also assuming the kingdom isn't dirt poor and has an army of at least 100 men to arrest them) rather than letting this single girl beat them to shit and then take them in. I just don't understand it? Sure, they were corrupt, but what was the point of having her run around the building pummeling people? She didn't get any valuable information that could help to incriminate them further and it was just needless violence. I get it's also supposed to be a comedy, and that by itself would be fine if it was a medieval fight club kind of story.
But the way they try to implement the serious issues + comedy just feels like a mismatch for me, in my personal opinion. It just doesn't work and feels like it's danced over, I would much rather see her beat the shit out of a demon lord and go on that kind of adventure than trying to throw in real issues and political bs. But again, that's just my opinion. Just isn't my cup of tea, I guess.

Still satisfying to see her punch the "heroine", I'll say that much.

This comic needs to be animated. More people need to see this!
It's wild, playing at the shojo while properly utilising magic and fistfights - and the FL is smack dab in the middle of it all!

It's everything a shounen with a FL could be and everything an action shojo should be!

The FMC is amazing, the art is really nice. But the rest? In my opinion the rest is pure garbage. The villains are as retarded as they can be. The country is as incompetent as it can be. Her family seems to me to be heartless, the brother seems to care about her but to me it's an illusion, he never protected her from the shit prince, hee father straight up ignored her all her childhood and let her be miserable because he can't even make an excuse to make the kids stay apart. The first prince? Also garbage. He can't act like a normal guy even if he was tortured to death. Why do so many shoujos fall in this cliche hole with shitty ml. At least I like the fmc.

I dislike how the heroine is a goddess but whenever the good Prince appears she becomes a docile little puppy. Good Prince just treats her like an entertaining pet.

The story wants to paint the heroine as a strong willed character but she is pushed by the good Prince and the other male characters are one shots at best and aren't even that interesting after their first appearance.

Except for Nanaka, he a good boi.

Dex-chan lover
But the way they try to implement the serious issues + comedy just feels like a mismatch for me, in my personal opinion. It just doesn't work and feels like it's danced over, I would much rather see her beat the shit out of a demon lord and go on that kind of adventure than trying to throw in real issues and political bs. But again, that's just my opinion. Just isn't my cup of tea, I guess.

i second this... the story is stupid, the way the 2nd prince was told is too much of bs.

I don't know about you but I almost pissed myself laughing. Its funny and stupid at the same time but I still love it.

i keep laughing at this manga it's so funny
I Love our FMC so much, she is literally relatable

A DEFINITELY SUSPICIOUS FOXY MAN HAS APPEARED!!!
I just laugh and laugh everytime this updated

Users who are viewing this thread