Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka

This manga is fucking fantastic. A hot pugalist princess beating ass like its her job. I love stories like these.

I see Scarlett is a fan of Heinlein:

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion [that violence never settles anything] is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms."

Double-page supporter
This is great.. Scarlet going around punching people has to be the greatest idea mankind has had so far.. fuck the wheel.

So basically, this is more of a reverse-gender shounen manga than a shoujo manga. Ain't complaining though.

Fed-Kun's army
Charming and the Beast is a Korean comic with a badass female protagonist. She is a princess and renowned war hero. But so far the comic looks like costume drama. Badass costume drama! I highly recommend it for you.
https://mangadex.org/data/80ad8de2a583fc48170142951cceda24/19-fa5ed83f3e3a6357656f5c61c4961bfc041e8c750705623b3649c26b3bde0ba3.png

I love this FMC! She's great, especially when she
casually steals a dragon
Comedy is great, and the other characters are really well written (thus far, anyway. I'm only on chapter 15)

Dex-chan lover
It is okay. Bit short, as usual.
I like violence, generally. But the presentation clashes with the overly serious art style.
The "otome-game" fake-out beginning is also a bit of a cheap shit tactic for luring in readers, since it doesn't play out anything like that thereafter.
Interesting to note that this IS an isekai story though, though not in the usual way.

It can have a 5/10.

Refreshing. I'm tired of all the "he's a scum, but he's a duke/prince/whatever, so we can't touch him, or even verbally deny him" situations in manga. The respect for people of higher social standing and elders is, more often than not, just stupid from non-asian perspective. What's worse, authors don't seem to realize it at all - they create plots with situations like that without giving even a bit of an explanation, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. It's sad. This manga breaks this trope in the first chapter and doesn't let you down from then on. The stupid, arrogant, stupid, filthy, stupid big bads are pulverized left and right, by a pretty girl heroine who couldn't be less of a yamato nadeshiko. It's a female version of Summoned Slaughterer, although the MC there actually kills everyone instead of "beating them half to death". If you're tired of pervasive "respect your superiors" indoctrination and brainwashing in the manga, this one is for you.

Loooove the FL. Also, is it wrong that I lowkey want that first prince to get punched in the face by her?

Aside from the artwork, there's nothing particularly good about this manga. Shallow plot, bad character writing, typical japanese pseudo-european names that make no sense.

Users who are viewing this thread