Saihate ni Madou - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I thought he would try and conceal it, but it looks like he is willing to tell her (if she didn't know already, that is). According to the description this manga is about "guilt & atonement" - but there are multiple ways of atoning for one's actions. Will this go the retribution route, or the forgiveness route moving forward? (Looking at chapter 1, page 3 hopefully it is forgiveness.)

No one that has been introduced in the story so far has gotten off lightly. One person can cause so much hurt, and damage.

Dex-chan lover
I thought he would try and conceal it, but it looks like he is willing to tell her (if she didn't know already, that is). According to the description this manga is about "guilt & atonement" - but there are multiple ways of atoning for one's actions. Will this go the retribution route, or the forgiveness route moving forward?

No one that has been introduced in the story so far has gotten off lightly. One person can cause so much hurt, and damage.

I think she will go the forgiveness route. If her actions and her last name (my guess it's her mother's) are any indication and she truly is the Shiika he think she is, I believe she knows what her father did and disowned him.

Dex-chan lover
Page 29 (With-a-f**king-pencil version) :meguupog:

xzwd39s.png

Dex-chan lover
Im not sure what's gonna happen with manga going foward but i dont mind if they try to get together and live happily and shit or this is maybe me getting my hopes up

Dex-chan lover
this better end in a wholesome way. Her dad got what was coming to him, she and the sister and the brother (and the mother) are all just victims of the dad. Everyone needs to get over their trauma (I mean that in a wishful thinking kind of way) and just be a family.

Double-page supporter
There are many ways in which this story may develop. Like, she may kill the mom and frame the guy, or kill herself and frame the guy, but only after he gives up on his suicide idea. The other (more optimistic) option is that they slowly help each other move on and find new purpose in life. This could be possible if the girl also suffered from her dad, so the main character is life a saviour to her.

Users who are viewing this thread