Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 13 Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
This is genuinely high fantasy in manga form. Calling it just a fantasy manga is a disservice. This WILL be one of the new age manga classics

Dex-chan lover
Man, the wait is always worth it for this. The quiet moments are nice and heartwarming, and the action always hypes you up even if it feels like it will always end on a cliffhanger

Contributor
Goddess of Undeath. We go from Will not having any official love interests to suddenly being involved in a possible love triangle.
A divine love triangle at that. :meguupog:

Now I feel sure the reason that Will — a fairly good-looking and young but accomplished warrior, priest, hero and feudal lord — has not found ANY mortal women flocking to him romantically is because he has not even one, but TWO goddesses vying for him. I can almost imagine both Gracefeel and Stagnate subtly guiding the hands of fate and fortune behind the scenes to prevent Will from having most chance encounters with women. :dogkek:

I like how Stagnate can technically claim to not give Will anything, from another perspective she and her army of undead dwarven warriors are technically co-belligerents fighting against a common enemy, Valacirca. On paper, they are a fresh third party to the battle choosing to strike against the side that is close to winning. It makes sense to target him too because IIRC all the gods hate Valacirca and it's only natural for them to try and fight him by any means necessary, short of directly manifesting into the world.

Aggregator gang
A scene worthy of legends, a proper battle against a foe such as Valacirca. And just as epic as it was in the original material, if not more so!

Dex-chan lover
honestly i did expect stagnate to interfere but not with the whole reviving the iron country like damn gave me the shiver

Users who are viewing this thread