Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Departure

Dex-chan lover
@AlexMCS

exactly my friend I do enjoy some action and bitches... but what I was referring to with my previous comment is that... since I started reading this manga some months ago it has been nothing but constant introductory level chapters... one after another with VERY little action.

to be honest, this is precisely why I started reading more from the sources rather than wait and chill for the manga.

there wont be any fucking on this manga (or maybe not) but It would be nice to see some good action before we go to the 30 chapter milestone. I kinda feel like the manga adaptation spent most of its time trying to make the readers emotionally attached to the characters just to have this tragic ending for the "introduction" phase of the story... which in my humble opinion could have been done much sooner than what we got.

@Echonic
ah yes... Fechippuru very good manga for sure. I might help getting some more of those chapters out if people like it

Dex-chan lover
SHUT UP I'M NOT CRYING IT'S JUST RAINING REALLY HARD OKAY

Man, this is the second time reading this scene and it works even better with the illustrations accompanying it.

FMA_rain_6856.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It's even more heartbreaking if you read the story again from the beginning as it's so clearly shown how Mary and Blood treat Will as their own son, finally fulfilling the promise they made to one another as unorthodox as it may have been.

Dex-chan lover
so good, but the departure is taking soo looong as well. if all arcs are of this size, i hope it will collect enough attentions by readers.

Dex-chan lover
14 chapters of a character backstory.

I am stealing all of this for a D&D character, just you wait.

OK, need more material for the campaign, let's go next chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Beautiful as always.

By the way, if anybody wants to know, the name "William" actually comes from the Germanic name "Willahelm", which is a combination of wil, meaning will or desire, and helm, meaning helmet or protection. As such, the general meaning is usually taken as "Strong-willed protector", or something along those lines (Wikipedia gives "strong-willed warrior" or "vehement protector", some other sites give "resolute protector" or "resolute protection")

Double-page supporter
I need thumbs like old batoto, i am speechless right now...

Fed-Kun's army
GODAMIT! Why everytime i read this manga, there's always too many ninja cutting onions in here?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread