Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Departure

Alright this is cheating !, Last night i have taken plenty of depression and nostalgia pill from "Porter Robinson - Shelter" AMV and this manga (or 2 chapter of this manga) just forcefully gives me 10 years amount of depression pill. Man these feels is just way too heavy for me to carry alone, I need some hug.

Fed-Kun's army
My heart is an ocean of tears now from this chapter, ugh. Even if they didn't live out their lives like they thought they would, they were able to live again thanks to Will.

It's 3:20 am and I am balling my eyes out from this story. It was a bad choice to start reading so late...

William is a variation of Willhelm (Literally Iron helmet, basically determination) so it was a nice touch

@louie21 bad choice, or good one cause we get to read it up to this point and a few chps more without waiting months. I remember dropping this when the first chp came out cause it wasn't an op harem isekai, now we live in a world full of op harem isekais and i feel like a fool because this is the best written isekai manga i have ever read. So in a sense i'm glad i dropped it at chp 1 and came back years later to find it with 9 stars and decide to give it another go :)

So that's why they failed he fuckin put a flag and sorry just gotta say
"maryblood" "BLOODYmary" Nice name😎

Dex-chan lover
This kinda reminds me of the Rolling Stones chapter being the last one of part 5.

Users who are viewing this thread