Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Repentance

Contributor
Aw, that's so heartwarming.

Honestly, I don't really care for any kind of romance, gay or straight. Such developments tend to detract from the sense of exploration and wonder in world building if just shoved in because they feel like they need it when they don't. But if it reinforces world building instead, I'd be 100% all in on that. Though, some people are real babies when it comes to that kind of stuff, so I'd also be okay with same sex side romances to see them squirm. Would also be nice to see how this world treats romance and what cultural differences in courtship there are between countries or religious groups

I'm placing a lot of hopes into the quality of world building here, which are probably somewhat unreasonable, but I haven't been disappointed yet!

Double-page supporter
Yay, more paladin goodness! <a few short minutes later> Boo, it's already over...

After all that griping about great vows leading to rough fates, when the solution is so simple. Make a great vow, get the power you need to establish yourself somewhere, then kami-change to Whirl and swear to drink in his name or something. Secret to success.

Group Leader
I doubt this story's angling for a same-sex romance, but the people saying that they'd drop it if it did confuse me. What, were you reading this because you were looking forward to the protagonist having a romance with a woman? There hasn't been any of that so far and the story has nevertheless been pretty great. I doubt that a romance would derail it so much as to lose the aspects of it we've been enjoying up to this point.

Double-page supporter
Because Bromance was brought up......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJVt8kUAm9Q

"I love you in the most heterosexual way....."

I really hope these two stick together for more chapters. 😃

Users who are viewing this thread