Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut - Vol. 8 Ch. 33.5 - Omake

Iirc no one's translating this because it's incomplete (probably got axed/cancelled) or some other reason, however, I'm glad seeing someone's translating it.

More love for this series!

Contributor
It has been 8 months since the last release and I wanna ask if something happened to the manga
Sorry for the late reply. Actually, we were quite busy irl. And now we slowly started to work on releases. We are doing a new manga rn. Maybe we could it after that. We wanted to work on something a new. So going ahead with it.

Double-page supporter
Sorry for the late reply. Actually, we were quite busy irl. And now we slowly started to work on releases. We are doing a new manga rn. Maybe we could it after that. We wanted to work on something a new. So going ahead with it.
Ooh ok, thanks for your work bro. Hope to see the manga releases soon, no pressure.

Power Uploader
I see you've been doing a lot of other manga's after this one, so is there a chance you're going to continue this or will I have to read the raws to add this as completed?

Contributor
I see you've been doing a lot of other manga's after this one, so is there a chance you're going to continue this or will I have to read the raws to add this as completed?
Well bro, we do intend to do it. But translator is busy with IRL. So cannot say when we might put up a chapter of this.

Power Uploader
Well bro, we do intend to do it. But translator is busy with IRL. So cannot say when we might put up a chapter of this.
Busy for a whole year? Color me surprised because that's actually impressive how they can still do this and that.

Users who are viewing this thread