Saijaku na Boku wa "Kabenuke Bugs" de Nariagaru ~Kabe wo Surinuketara, Shokai Clear Houshuu wo Mugen Kaishuu Dekimashita!~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering if the world is all about the items that makes the person but seems like it is a mix of both given that the next dungeon shows you need more than items to survive. Plus if Henri continues to sell multiple copies of that sword, wouldn't the market value decrease minus people being suspicious of him getting it more than once. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
you know i didnt tihnk about it till he said it himself but yeah
First clear would mean killing the boss in some cases

Dex-chan lover
Bro I feel like we're skipping a few steps, how do you know the next dungeon will also have walls you can Evasion through?

Dex-chan lover
If he wants to sell more than 2 of these special items, he really needs to give some explanation on why he's getting them, even if it's a lie, because it's kind of amazing only one asshole has targeted him so far for getting multiple. He also needs to either keep one of each, or buy other equipment to up his survival chances..

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Why not he use the sword himself?
At least using sword mean his atk will go up n he can start to lvl up?
Except if there is a stat req to using it...
@.@...

Bruh can't the authorities do something about that bad guy. They bribe guards sure but these guys almost beat a kid to death for not willing to give away the money he earned honestly.

If he wants to sell more than 2 of these special items, he really needs to give some explanation on why he's getting them, even if it's a lie, because it's kind of amazing only one asshole has targeted him so far for getting multiple. He also needs to either keep one of each, or buy other equipment to up his survival chances..
Weirdly enough the first guy thought the item would have a super tiny drop chance after the first clear reward, While Henry also sells to different shops daily, though it is not mentioned if he uses the lie of the siper tiny drop chance at those stores as well.

Double-page supporter
That sword looks heavy, considering his child body and really low level it seems he cant equip or handle it quite well, but still he need to level up, this kid is kinda stupid, i hope he did well

Users who are viewing this thread