Saijo no Osewa Takane no Hana-darakena Meimon-kou de, Gakuin Ichi no Ojou-sama (Seikatsu Nouryoku Kaimu) wo Kagenagara Osewa suru Koto ni Narimashita…

Dex-chan lover
know your place commoner is so cartoonishly evil in a story that takes place in modern time I can't take it seriously, I can get making a perfect doll for marrige that sound like something japanese rich people would do but cmon cut down a bit on this commoner bullshit

Dex-chan lover
The usual MC being the center of the world, meddling in everything thinking everything that doesn't fit MCs liking is wrong & everyone should answer every little question MC has about things.

I'm not saying MC is "wrong", I'm saying look at it from a villain perspective, this is MC being a total MC and calling things in his own way. Having things fall his way without considering others lives.

"Do you expect me to go to school when she's colapsed"
"I'm supposed to take care of her"
"I didn't know (like he would do something if he knew)"
"If there's no one close to her, I can!"

This is all the typical MC thinking of "She's not dating me but I'm the center of the world therefore I have the right to meddle in anything and everything".

Now obviously with the authors savior complex this will all be exactly what everyone wants in the end but lets ignore that and think about a world with free will rather than author control.

How did her life get to a state where there's this huge hole of "nobody close to her" for MC to sit his fat arse? Maybe that was never the case and there's actually multiple people around like friends at school and people at home that cares for her and are getting forced out by the unseen force of the author to make room for MCs enterence, why else would she be totally isolated at school & at home before MCs sudden appearance.

In the first place, the only reason MC got close to her was the MC power of "first impression is always supreme when MC" where not only did he get fucking kidnapped with her but she also magically got a feeling of safety from him despite him not doing anything to earn it.

Well anyway, if this was a villain novel MC would clearly show his trash self rather than being cuddled by the author like this.
what the hell are you talking about,
this is MC being a total MC and calling things in his own way.
they are grooming a young girl so that they can sell her off and raise their wealth thats one thing the other they are jeopardizing her health and well being just so she doesnt "lose her valiue" it's disgusting, its not a mc reaction its a normal human reaction

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
what the hell are you talking about,

they are grooming a young girl so that they can sell her off and raise their wealth thats one thing the other they are jeopardizing her health and well being just so she doesnt "lose her valiue" it's disgusting, its not a mc reaction its a normal human reaction
Are you an MC? Because you talk just like one, assuming whatever you like and calling black and white as you like.

Rich family girls being raised for marriage is as old as civilization itself and genetically it's beneficial so it is not something our genes would fight.
"Some people" that assume such a situation is horrible torture for involved parties (doesn't have to be) would protest, media made sure these "some people" are "most people" by the standard media brainwashing.

So really, this is just a family of father, daughter & servants trying their hardest to get the best future for the daughter, she's not being forced or anything, she knows what is at stake and seeing how hard she's trying at it, she wants to succeed at "the game of life".

Now leave it to the author to twist this into some forced drama where MC has NO CHOICE but to SAVE the girl from her HORRIBLE circumstances by, oh I don't know, making her fall in love with him by turning himself into her only reliance through all kinds of nonsense plots by the author.

Are you an MC? Because you talk just like one, assuming whatever you like and calling black and white as you like.

Rich family girls being raised for marriage is as old as civilization itself and genetically it's beneficial so it is not something our genes would fight.
"Some people" that assume such a situation is horrible torture for involved parties (doesn't have to be) would protest, media made sure these "some people" are "most people" by the standard media brainwashing.

So really, this is just a family of father, daughter & servants trying their hardest to get the best future for the daughter, she's not being forced or anything, she knows what is at stake and seeing how hard she's trying at it, she wants to succeed at "the game of life".

Now leave it to the author to twist this into some forced drama where MC has NO CHOICE but to SAVE the girl from her HORRIBLE circumstances by, oh I don't know, making her fall in love with him by turning himself into her only reliance through all kinds of nonsense plots by the author.
You can't be serious. You either have to be the biggest boot licker in existence or such a contrarian that the only love you ever feel is from those AI girlfriend apps. Either way you should consider improving as a human being.

Users who are viewing this thread