Saijo no Osewa Takane no Hana-darakena Meimon-kou de, Gakuin Ichi no Ojou-sama (Seikatsu Nouryoku Kaimu) wo Kagenagara Osewa suru Koto ni Narimashita…

Dex-chan lover
I know I'm betting on a losing horse, but Tennouji Mirei is #1 here. Hinako is just the employer, the childhood friend never wins. But as stories goes Hinako will be the winner... (boring af) (i've only read the vol. 1 and 2 of the light novel, so i'm not predicting the future)

Double-page supporter
I know I'm betting on a losing horse, but Tennouji Mirei is #1 here. Hinako is just the employer, the childhood friend never wins. But as stories goes Hinako will be the winner... (boring af) (i've only read the vol. 1 and 2 of the light novel, so i'm not predicting the future)
I mean the amount of mangas out there that made the fml a horrible person compared to any other interest still winning in the end is massive. I would love for once for there to be one of these where another girl wins. Shake things up give us a surprise for once. They are all predictable.

(beyond doing something like letting the other girl win, who only appeared at the final two chapters with little to no interactions. I’m looking at you dragon drive)

Dex-chan lover
this is basically just Hayate no Gotoku! 2.0 with less comedy so the developments are pretty much predictable.

Dex-chan lover
A talking boob
6f5b169c9cb88e82633b3812eb1abae8e62e6032.jpg

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, she can tell from his math skills that he's not a blue-blooded born business mogul. Hinako stomping Itsuki's foot since she couldn't tutor him was cute.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Well I guess, for her to even have that hunch, Tennouji really has good discerning eyes, not to mention she has talking oppai as well.

Thanks for the chapter! Tbh, I love Tennouji's design and character. Pls make a chance for her to win against Hinako :fml:

Dex-chan lover
I mean the amount of mangas out there that made the fml a horrible person compared to any other interest still winning in the end is massive. I would love for once for there to be one of these where another girl wins. Shake things up give us a surprise for once. They are all predictable.

(beyond doing something like letting the other girl win, who only appeared at the final two chapters with little to no interactions. I’m looking at you dragon drive)
Ever heard of our lord and saviour Botan-chan?

Users who are viewing this thread