Saijo no Osewa Takane no Hana-darakena Meimon-kou de, Gakuin Ichi no Ojou-sama (Seikatsu Nouryoku Kaimu) wo Kagenagara Osewa suru Koto ni Narimashita…

Group Leader
I wonder man

If you're making her the perfect lady to find a good husband and she still has to act as perfect lady in front of her husband just to be stressed out and exhausted ultimately, it is just... bad.

I know in the end MC will marry her but her father's reasoning is just flawed.

Oh well, putting your business first rather than your own daughter's happiness is a common trope anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

She is almost like himouto umaru-chan. I have a feeling that Itsuki's clan will surge high in standings in the future and he will be asked to become the next head of the clan making him a viable husband (like viable for whatever criteria the father has set).

Group Leader
I did those chapters and youre all good, I just picked it up to ease the pain of waiting 12 years for Dragon's Dogma II only to get cucked with the lack of endgame content...
I pray for your speedy recovery. 12 years just to get bent over is rough. Once again, thank you for putting this manga back onto my radar :salute:

Dex-chan lover
i'd be content if you still said you're not picking this up after the last chapter tbh

Dex-chan lover
I wonder man

If you're making her the perfect lady to find a good husband and she still has to act as perfect lady in front of her husband just to be stressed out and exhausted ultimately, it is just... bad.

Oh well, putting your business first rather than your own daughter's happiness is a common trope anyway.
That's also what i thought. Maybe they have a plan for her to relief all the stress of being the perfect lady after marriage

Dex-chan lover
I wonder man

I mean, like your last sentence implies, that operates under the assumption that he actually cares about her beyond her value as a piece on the board.

Hell, with how completely disinterested he seems in her, well, everything else, I wouldn't be surprised if the marriage contract ends with "no take-backsies, she's your problem now, sucker".

Dex-chan lover
Even though you are not gonna pick it up fully in the future, I still appreciate someone willing to translate a series. So thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Cleaning is usually done by staff specifically assigned for that, not personal caretakers like him. Though that might just be a spot he noticed and took care of.

Contrasting her hands with her burden is such a cliché.

As far as I've heard, how you stand up as more to do with your seating position in relation to others, rather than the specific taste of the food.

Not just a common trope, but common in real life as well. Mainly for old-fashioned families, and that quite often includes these upper class ones.

Hell, with how completely disinterested he seems in her, well, everything else, I wouldn't be surprised if the marriage contract ends with "no take-backsies, she's your problem now, sucker".
Not having to deal with the extended family sounds like a benefit...

Dex-chan lover
I'm conflicted whether to look forward to Capcom adding more DD2 endgame content or not :pepehmm:

Not like I have DD2 nor copies of this manga. I'm poor and broke.

Users who are viewing this thread