Saijou no Meii

The comedy genre doesn't convince me. Is it just the necessary for pause between the drama or is more of the level of comedy expected in a common shounen?

Dex-chan lover
@Clewi
Most of its comedy comes from Saijou doing or saying something "stupid", then it turns out it was actually genius. It's quite similar to Yakitate!! Japan, but without the absurd (like people literally turning into bread, for instance).

Personally, I'm also not quite convinced this is comedy. It's certainly more comical than your typical hospital drama, but it's not significantly more funny than your typical shounen battle manga, like Dragon Ball or Naruto. In fact, One Piece and One Punch Man would be more qualified as "comedy" than this series, in my opinion.

Aggregator gang
https://blastcomicscans.wordpress.com
^^They said that they need a translator for this manga, so don't expect an update in the near future

i want to start reading this, but there is a missing chapter. is it translated somewhere else? or why is it not here?

Same here. It's a great story, and a real pleasure to read. The scanlators do a great job with it as well, and I'm hoping that chapters will deluge us like the finish of Sakamichi no Apollon several years back.

Group Leader
Is this dropped? :(
I scanlate mangas but unfortunately can't TL. if any TL is interested then hit me up. I really wanna translate this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread