Saika no Kami wa Negawanai - Ch. 11

Oh no, I don't like where this conversation is going, I hope I'll be able to read the next chapter through an ocean of tears ;-;

Dex-chan lover
Hey. Tell me sweet lies and that the next chapter is going to be ok.

Dex-chan lover
Would be interesting if Osiris really die and the MC has to deal with the kid and the kingdom from there.

Aggregator gang
@HDMI1 it seemed like the climax was ending, but I didn't think the story would end so soon 😭
Never thought I'd be so attached to the characters in such a short period of time

Aggregator gang
Only two more chapters....this....this is hardly deserving of this story...it feels like just the beginning, it’s so sad

Fed-Kun's army
@Mewples Yeah, I was expecting a lot more intrigue. It felt like a slow burn type series, especially since it seemed like the goal was to fit all the conflicting myths, due to the different eras where each story/god would be dominant, into a single story.

Group Leader
WHEEE it's out!!! Now I can go die some more... 😢😭 This thing just give so many feels...

Aggregator gang
Yo that part wherr baby Ra was shining bright is hilarious but the melting part is not cool thoth :(( and we still don't have any explanation why, out of all Gods, only Seth have his memory intact when Thoth turn back the time?

Users who are viewing this thread