303-Goushitsu no Kami-sama - Ch. 11 - The Day I Forgot

Dex-chan lover
I dont blame her. His life has been hell because he could see things he shouldnt.
I dunno, that depends. Are the ghosts attracted to him because of his seeing them, or could he see them because he's always been an attractive target to them? I don't think it ever directly said either way.

Double-page supporter
SCREW THEMMMMM WHYYYYYY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A CHAPTER SO SWEET THAT I WOULD GET DIABITIES ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Supporter
How dare... I barely know her, but I already hate her. Doing shit without consent :pout:
Makes the chapter less "The Day I Forgot" and more "The Day I Was Made to Forget."

Should probably be "What kind of clothes would suit a God to wear?" Since "a God suit fo wear" doesn't mean anything.
Accept your fate that these are the type of SEA ESL sentences you will have to live with.

I dunno, that depends. Are the ghosts attracted to him because of his seeing them, or could he see them because he's always been an attractive target to them? I don't think it ever directly said either way.
Chapter 1 -- they're attracted to his misery.

NIB

Double-page supporter
Oh my, that crazy old hag had supernatural powers after all.
And here we go again lads, if the author can't be happy, the readers either.

Japanese media and memory erasure: a truly iconic duo.

tbh, one of my favorite tropes.

Last edited:
Contributor
pg1 reads a litte weird. Shouldnt it be something like "what kind of clothes would suit a god"

Dex-chan lover
I SWEAR IF HER HEART ENDS UP BEING BROKEN BECAUSE OF THOSE TWO CUNTS, IMMA FLIP AO MANY TABLES

Dex-chan lover
Those 2 deserve mental torture for all eternity

Maybe then they'll learn to mind their own fucking business

Dex-chan lover
Holly plot development! A villain!?!
Nah, she is the heroine, Gods eat ghost, food with spiritual energy and now we know that eat human (maybe souls or spiritual energy or parasyte like a ghost), she saved the MC
THey said before, if you lose the spirtual eye, you will forget anything, he doesnt remeber nothing about the god, including the date =(

Dex-chan lover
Hottie with the knee kick
But also hottie with intervening mc/fmc.
My boner doesn’t know how to feel.

Users who are viewing this thread