Saikawa Fusai no Ren'ai Jijou: 7-nen jikkuri Choukyou saremashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - A Wet Body that has been Put on Hold

stop beating around the bush already and tell me why you guys get married in first place

Ok this is a freaking rollercoaster. Gurl is mad turned on and gets rejected and then suddenly in the morning thrust thrust. Saikawa is damn hot but honestly, can you just go and talk to your freaking husband or future ex-husband, this horniness anxiety is killin me😩

I feel bad for her. She is stressed out; my girl can’t even feel relaxed at home. Smh

Double-page supporter
WAIT HOL'UP

He was having sex with her while she slept?? I mean her front's exposed and he's on her like?? Wtf that's basically rape already

Please tell me it doesn't get worst

Thanks for the chapter btw

I really don't like our ml. :( if by any chance, he likes our fl, his love is so twisted. She deserves to be happy.

Not feeling the ml. But I am all for the angst!

Thanks for the fast release! ❤

I reallyyyy wanna know his reasoning for all his actions and it better be good. If not, she might as well part ways with him already and find someone else that would cherish her much better

It baffles me that she can put up with that for 7 years like what the duck??? Just divorce him already he’s an asshole🤦🏻‍♀️

he’s trash bro idc what reason he has for hurting her like this. if he’s hiding it to “protect” the FL i still hate it. arent they supposed to handle stuff together, since they’re a couple and all???

Users who are viewing this thread