Saikawa Fusai no Ren'ai Jijou: 7-nen jikkuri Choukyou saremashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - A Selfish Contract

basically he is so insecure about her love for him that he wants to mind fck her into never being able to leave him

I'm only staying at this point to see what happens when the second male lead comes and after I'll slap that failed husband goodbye

he....... sounds........ manipulative LMFAO sticking around just cuz im curious aboutt the ending 😭😭😭

I don't even know what to say, but I'm mega curious to see how this will end

Thanks for the update!

Double-page supporter
Okay... I'm done. I freakin cannot stand this ML. Sorry guys, even if there's promise of future wholesome chapters, I won't be able to shake the thought that this guy willfully made his wife suffer for 7 whole years coz of his BS. Imma peace out here

Thanks to cotton candy scans for the update though you guys are great

Wtf... I'm so confused by his line of thinking. So if I get this right, is he trying to gaslight her into falling deeply in love with him because he is insecure?? I don't understand this man. She's not gonna leave u because she got bored. She's gonna leave your ass cause you're manipulative and an asshole.

He's an awful man, like what a narcissist. ideally they would divorce and she would find someone who loves her truly and doesn't play such a big game to make himself feel good like wtf

i’m so confused by his actions..he wants her to stay w him but also wants her to leave by acting coldly towards her?? he’s just manipulating her at this point wtf

thanks for the translation tho <3

So he does the whole lovey-dovey in office and cold at home act, so that she wouldn't feel marriage life is boring and keep it fresh? ._.
And that's like 2 years after being cold and distant in the marriage.

Also, how the heck did he come up with 8 years being the amount of time needed to know that she really is willingly in this marriage and he doesn't need to feel guilty anymore? 😒 He should've just talk about his insecurities early on in the marriage, I'm sure she would've dispelled all of his worries considering how much she loves him.

I'm amazed she could deal with this for 7 years. Love is blind?

Manipulative bastard. And she spent 8 years of her youth in those tense circumstances...

I feel like I get what ML mean and at the same time I don't get what ML mean.
I'll try one more last chapter, before deciding to dropping this.
Thank you for the hardwork TL team!

Ow shtttt... I have the drama CD for this one, and i like it so much uwu
this will get better soon, trust me xD

Thank you for picking this up💕💕

@shironyan I can't really wait. It's too frustrating so spoil me please. Tell me that the grand b*tch of a man redeems himself, please. Tell me he begs for her forgiveness. Because what's really frustrating about this is that he is not physically abusive. Nope, instead he is emotionally abusive because he knows that his actions are causing her pain in form of loneliness and frustration. He is doing it intentionally. Also, he claims to love her yet all his actions speak otherwise (The divorce paper, the separate beds, the strangers act and the hidden wedding ring). All those things SCREAM that he is an emotionally weak coward.

Users who are viewing this thread