Saikawa Fusai no Ren'ai Jijou: 7-nen jikkuri Choukyou saremashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Days of Passing By

Ughhhh at this point the story is getting dumb and cliche but the smut😫🤣this might as well be a guilty pleasure to read or something but I'm so tired of dumb conflict.
If she gets jealous over an ex when she's married to her hubby for like 8 years then idk wat

This dumbass hitting on another man wife, if he was around where I am from he be dead by now just saying.

My heart is sooo soft when Saikawa kun says I love when he thought she's asleep. 😭

But maaan, Saikawa kun really needs to be more open. Huhu.

DUDE JUST EFFING TALK TO YOUR WIFE MAN IS THAT SO HARD ASDFGHJKL

THE EX BETTER NOT MESS WITH (both) SAIKAWA IS2G

DONT WORRY MISTUKI!! CHIAKI IS ALWAYS YOURS!!

Double-page supporter
manga really does show some very shitty relationships doesn't ffs why can't they just talk? i've never been in a relationship like that but don't partners talk to each other? wtf is this

Yea couples like them that are deliberately hiding their marriage status and never had any decent conversation with each other would've gotten divorced within a year in real life 😂

MC is an effing boss not letting showing any signs that Gotou is getting to her, leaving him no room to interject in their relationship. Eff him for being scummy. ML needs way better communication, but that's nothing new in this story.

If she feels like sh has to intervene, that is such bs. like dude, u made her go through a ringer these 7 years (to break her down basically which is shitty AF) so if u don't make her feel secure ur a piece of shiiiiit. Especially cause it truly shows how he broke such a confident, self-assured woman.

Double-page supporter
@plutopancake lets be real, it was already "idk wat" when he treated her like shit for 7 fukin years of marriage for the lamest reasons ever lol

Users who are viewing this thread