Saike Mata Shite mo

The last chapter is.. Really? Fucking really?
He just threw the "You're the same as the bad guy" bullshit to his saviour? Can't someone bully that little nerd again please?

Aggregator gang
@kuma Wait, what? It was really axed?

Edit: I went to check, and it really is ending, damn I hope it wraps up well.

@L_Agache You might not like it, but he has a point. Saike is willing to actually die for real before going back to the days where he was a nobody. He has a hero complex, and it shows considering how badly he breaks down when faced with the possibility that people might not appreciate his efforts.

Fed-Kun's army
@isekaijin it's a false equivalency to claim he's as bad as the guy attempting to take over the world and uses mind control to force people to work for him against their will.

Sure it's true he has a hero complex, but is that even a bad thing? He has done alot of good work since getting his power like catching a serial killer or stopping a cafe owner from turning people into cats. Even if he did those things just to saite his own ego it doesn't change the fact that people aren't getting murdered by that serial killer or turned into cats because of his own actions. Doing a good deed for a selfish reason doesn't make the good deed any less good.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like he's trying to become the next member of Godhand on the cover.

This is just Law of Ueki and Groundhog Day. It's absurd to believe that he kills himself so many times without psychological issues or negative personality changes. (All You Need is Kill does this better)
Also drowning is one of the worst and most painful ways to die. Please do not think that you just "fall asleep" the process is extremely violent because of how long you can actually survive underwater and the feeling of nasty river water filling your lungs before actually asphyxiating is something I do not wish onto anyone.
The characters are all very one dimensional and the main character's motivations are extremely shallow.

It was a good manga, but it went a bit too far to me. It Should have stopped a while ago.
when the MC went to the hospital due to the fact that he was having headache because he retains his memories. That's when it should have stopped to me.
I'll rate it 7/10, but dropped half way

Part of me thinks that this should've just been the first arc as a long oneshot

Dex-chan lover
MC is fucked in the head and tbh, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Dex-chan lover
With how little this updates and how little actually happens plotwise, I'm just...bored.

Dex-chan lover
i cant really enjoy this series..

the atmosphere is just so depressing.. even when the mc have a good nice starts by resetting his ability, he is still the same as before

Double-page supporter
There are 15 volumes and we're only at the beginning of volume 11 which has 10 chapters.
It'll be 4 years before we're done at this pace

@guyjean, join the scanlation team, most are always looking for new members. I work as a Cleaner, Typesetter, and sometimes as a basic re-drawer . These skills are always in need. Especially the re-drawer and typesetter.

Users who are viewing this thread