Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 15 - The Bratty Spirit an…

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling this bitch manipulates people in order to validate her own world view

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, no, ain't buying the tearjerking.

Cult building and codependency ain't good, m'kay?
Well yeah, but remember that she stays as a lil girl because that's what works best to get going all those cultist

So seeing how her cult is a bunch of lolicons, fuck em

Aggregator gang
sooo she can change figure but prefer a child like one...
fair she is a fairy in the first place
I think it has to do with either the way she gained power, or the state she was in when she was first visually conceivable.
For the former, the way she originally got stronger is through genuine faith, basically influence=power like a religious god, and she lost that like XP. The solution given by the Grand Thot was an alternative route that didn't meet a certain requirement, but this doesn't hold up since she does actually get stronger, and weaker when the new followers start to stray.
Which leads me to the latter idea, which follows a similar principle as Schrodinger's Cat (I hope I'm using this right here. If not, please correct me);
Have you ever imagined how a person looked and came to a few presumptions, and when you meet them, those ideas you had until them are shattered and forgotten?

Basically, the state of her form isn't strictly defined in a universally accepted manner, until her encounter with the Grand Thot, who probably had some influence on her visible presence in the real world. To put that even more basically, she didn't have an official form until she became recognized.

This is the only one I can think of that'd make some logical sense, given what we're told.

Dex-chan lover
I think it has to do with either the way she gained power, or the state she was in when she was first visually conceivable.
For the former, the way she originally got stronger is through genuine faith, basically influence=power like a religious god, and she lost that like XP. The solution given by the Grand Thot was an alternative route that didn't meet a certain requirement, but this doesn't hold up since she does actually get stronger, and weaker when the new followers start to stray.
Which leads me to the latter idea, which follows a similar principle as Schrodinger's Cat (I hope I'm using this right here. If not, please correct me);
Have you ever imagined how a person looked and came to a few presumptions, and when you meet them, those ideas you had until them are shattered and forgotten?

Basically, the state of her form isn't strictly defined in a universally accepted manner, until her encounter with the Grand Thot, who probably had some influence on her visible presence in the real world. To put that even more basically, she didn't have an official form until she became recognized.

This is the only one I can think of that'd make some logical sense, given what we're told.
makes sense

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOOOO I CAUGHT UP

Also, damn, I thought my boy Clay was finally gonna get a W...

Dex-chan lover
sooo she can change figure but prefer a child like one...
fair she is a fairy in the first place
It wasn't so much her prefering her childlike form, but more like her master telling her to stay in that form because it would attract more people.

Gotta attract them lolicons.

Dex-chan lover
Or you the big bad evil bitch could just handle things yourself instead of sending minions.
big bads literally never do that sort of thing until they absolutely have to. which kinda makes sense lmao. as a leader, ya gotta know how to delegate 😎

Dex-chan lover
An actual flat lady this time, plz. No lolis or titty monsters!

Users who are viewing this thread