Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga. - Vol. 11 Ch. 54 - I'm Back, Onii-Chan.

Dex-chan lover
Cmon man, some chapters after end, a little bit of slice of life, you can't do this man.

Dex-chan lover
not the best ending, but fairly nice.

thank you for the scanlation!

Power Uploader
It's been about nine years since i started reading this. Even though there's no romantic ending it still was nice ride. Thanks for
CClaw TL for make me able to finally finish this.

Power Uploader
@Emerfirek: Actually, it's on the nameplate of her hospital room that you can see on page 17. It's 子 瑞希. The problem is that there's a lot of readings for this; the 子 has us confused a bit because that's usually a name-ender or something else; it's usually not off by itself like that (Maybe it's designating a child room rather than adult? I'm not really sure how Japanese hospitals work). The 瑞希 is probably either "Miki" or "Mizuki", but we're not really sure which. We'll update page 17 if our translator ever reaches a final decision on it. Fortunately, it's not too important to the plot; unfortunately, it doesn't appear outside of page 17. Some furigana so we knew how it's read would have been nice (all the verbal dialogue in this manga has furigana, so if they had even said her name once... but oh well).

If someone with a better grasp on Japanese names can tell us what it is, we'll update the page.

@Daxar It could be intended that the 子 is part of a first name that is obscured by glare. It's difficult to tell because the "glare" sections and the background of the "non-glare" sections aren't distinct, so here is the panel edited so my proposed "glare" regions are grey instead. If I look very closely at that panel, it looks to me that the very left side of the horizontal stroke of 子 as well as the very right side of the horizontal stroke of 希 are very slightly cut off along the lines of the "glare" sections, which supports the theory.

I have no explanation as to why it would have been done, but if those lines are intended to indicate glare then there could easily be another character in the first name that is completely hidden.

On the other hand, a handful of sites I can't read well including the Japanese Wikipedia entry seem to just accept that 子 瑞希 is her full name and the only pronunciation I've seen proposed is "Ko Mizuki". I don't know if there is some other information confirming it, the only citation in the section is for her bust size.

Power Uploader
@kdrakari Good point on the glare; I hadn't thought of that.

The best our translator could come up with was "Konoe Miki". I was trying to remember if the company Yuu's dad works for was ever named; if so it might be the same as Hiyori's family name. Other than that, dunno. Seems the mangaka left it pretty deliberately vague. /shrug

For me I'm satisfied with the ending I don't mind that there wasn't a romantic ending I had fun reading this manga

I wasted time my time, with this shitty plot, shitty MC, shitty girls, an infatuated lesbian on the side a brat with an attitude, cause she aint tsundere. Shes just mean, lol,,, Nanami was top girl aint gonna cap. , I laughed my shit out when i read the Yukinee's bubble saying, iIMMM TAKING MY FIRST STEP,,,,, i was like damn shes taking the first step two panels before the ending of the whole series,,,good writing, Its like damn okay, I really hate this MC.s like aint even like them a lil bit, he was just an idiot , Trash writer,,,,unlucky,,,,,The anime was actually quite promising,,,,And so i jumped onto the Manga damn bybye 5 hours,,,,and I had a fire anime on hold too,,,fuck you trsshh ass writer, fuck this plot. Xx,,,,,Fuck Mitsuki ,,,, BUT AINT COMPLAINING, CAUSE AINT PAYING,,,, these are ny personal opinions, if you actually enjoyed this manga, good for you, you have bad taste. Unlucky....well well bye bye, as always hella respect for the translators ,, Thanks for your hard work

Decent manga, with a happy end. My god, all these children whining about the story... grow the fuck up you absolute spoiled little cunts. Looking at you DMinBaby, you stunted shithead.

Aannnd that wraps it up. I'm really relieved this thing has the happy ending route cause i have this bad feeling of baf ending. Oh well what a great satisfying ending and I reallu expect any romantic endinh because you know this is a sibling story if you know what I mean. It's really satisfying i can see mitsuki and mii-chan together, wait what is her real name then. I want a sequel which is unlikely now.

From what i understood, mitsuki's wish was to have a better relationship with her parents, and yuuya, as a family it is, and then.. Since from what it seemed like in that chapter, she wanted to be with hiyori (or mii-chan), yuri ending is what my heart says xD, anyway, very fun manga, simple, but nice ending!

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't feel like mc get together with either Mitsuki or Hiori. More feels like Hiori, and Mitsuki end up together instead. Like come on. They were having sex a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually did fall for each other. Hell last panels shows the girls holding hands, and their speech is rather Yuri like. Last chapter here. Feels like mc got NTRd. Well there's still the neighbor girl. Who does for sure love him. She basically re states it as usual wording of course.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread