Saikou no Ichiya Kara Hajimeru Koi - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I've never really read josei smut before, but it kinda frustrates and amazes me in equal measure that the "josei" component is just prioritizing giving the female character respect, emotional security and physical pleasure she deserves.
I mean
There must be a way to make both parties feel happy and content with "regular" H-content, too!

Hot art and smut, such a nice combination!
Thank you - thank you - thank you Chimera.......

Dex-chan lover
@inori

Ayyy preach it. There are some hentai doujins out there that are sweet and hot. But it's like digging through a pig pen for a nugget of gold.

Thanks for the update~
It feels like I'm reading cliche manhwa plot but in manga instead😂
I'm looking forward for the next update~

It's great to see Chimera Scans out with a new manga scanslation! It seems there's been an explosion of smutty josei being worked on these days, but you guys are really the best at what you do. The story is pretty good so far and the ML is actually pretty nice (I hope I don't have to take back those words), so I'm looking forward to more!

Thanks Chimera this looks fun. And oh I learned a new thing today with the Japan's TL genre.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Uhhh confession in the first chapter? That's a bit too much even for a Josei MMC

Dex-chan lover
@CosmicWitch If you want H-manga which are sweet and hot, look for anything done by Suzudama Renri. Her works are the sweet romantic kind, only problem is hardly anyone seems to translate her stuff.

The art looks great. And I'm also interested what would happen next. Hehe

Thanks for picking this up!

Users who are viewing this thread