Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Hide away in secluded town, then immediately send out beacon while taking a nap :slap:
Really good comment!!
That's why you should always keep the safety on your Flare gun when sleeping. And also ask your companion if something like that ever happened.

Thanks for another chapter!! Even though it is for a short while, I appreciate the taking on this series as it lasts!
And whoa nelly! As it was stated, this MARKS the point of divergence between the WN/LN and the manga indeed. Sink you fingers in, cause now you won't see things coming with the knowledge from WN, almost...
The next chapter shall be a BIG eye opener... if it also get released.

Dex-chan lover
Heck, I'm happy it's back even for a few more chapters at least. Then maybe it'll get some extra attention and get a proper pick-up.

Aggregator gang
people are actually complaining in the comments about there not being enough incest in this series.....lmao

Dex-chan lover
I was re-reading this and saw that Abel always has an adverse reaction to his colds (ch 1 pg 25) from when he was younger. Consistency. :ROFLMAO:
I think it's to do with how low his strength his. Magically, he's an absolute monster, capable of spending the world. but he was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning, he breaks his legs, and every afternoon, he breaks his arms. At night, he lies awake in agony until his heart attacks put him to sleep.

Then just don't make it a tradition and dont make it his sister. There is already a character in the story that would fit the role lol.

From the MC's point of view, yes I agree. However that's not the point of discussion.
The reason it works is because it’s his sister. To him it’s something atrocious and abhorrent, but just an arranged marriage is probably something he could either get used to or weasel his way out of.

Users who are viewing this thread