Saikyou Kenshi, Saiteihen Kishidan de Funsenchuu ~Orc wo Chinohate made Oitsumete Zettai ni Shimatsu suru dake no Kantan? Na Oshigoto desu~ - Vol. 1 …

Dex-chan lover
The art alone sold me, but seems like it's going to be great read nonetheless just for the fact that MC is not a dense dumb dumb.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about this one, I see some reactions about the MC not being typically dumb as other shounen, but I also see other stereotypes like overqualified/OP MC, big boobed short woman, drunk elder, snooty bureaucrat, and marginalized/underdog group, how they pulled the same trope I most recently remember from Goblin Slayer and Uzaki chan. Right now, I believe it's mid, but that may change in the future cause it's only the first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about this one, I see some reactions about the MC not being typically dumb as other shounen, but I also see other stereotypes like overqualified/OP MC, big boobed short woman, drunk elder, snooty bureaucrat, and marginalized/underdog group, how they pulled the same trope I most recently remember from Goblin Slayer and Uzaki chan. Right now, I believe it's mid, but that may change in the future cause it's only the first chapter.
I will be glad, if this series dont have any rape

Dex-chan lover
I'm torn, I feel like the setting is dumb. Why would anyone want to be an underpaid "knight" that is treated worse then a commoner. What they should have done is everyone there is forced to by nobility instead of by choice.

Also imagine if the pig patrol just let the orcs run rampant in the capital, show them all to respect them a little more. MC seems ok although a little too tsundere and ofcuorse we have a loli chesticle lady. Haven't seen enough to overall rate the series but so far kinda eh.

Users who are viewing this thread