Saikyou Mahoushi no Inton Keikaku: The Alternative

Double-page supporter
Reboots one after another: Ah shit, here we go again. and forever...

Dex-chan lover
We got a reboot from the previous shitshow. Probably kadokawa-kun give it another go for the second time?

Aggregator gang
Huh? A reboot after the last one got axed well that's rare to say the least.

Dex-chan lover
@VincentYamato there are a few series that got rebooted by the same author, like Kenichi or Mushibugyo.
Then there are others where the author is the same but with a different artist, like this one or Sono Mono.

Dex-chan lover
Did this get rebooted?
If so I'm really disappointed on how he didn't bother to improve it at all... What a waste...
The art got worse as well and he looks like a child now when in the last one he AT LEAST looked like a late teen 🤦‍♂️

Damn. I just checked it and it´s been already 2 years since the Last Chapter of the predecessor was translated.
I´m getting old.
Well J-Novel is publishing the novel and it will be vol.6 soon.

Dex-chan lover
A reboot that actually looks worse than the original, this is my first time seeing that happen. Isn't the whole purpose of a reboot to improve the thing? I didn't read much of it so i don't know if the story might be better than the original, but the art quality had a massive drop. It's not the worst art I've seen, but it is pretty bad

Well i dont mine reboot, but after already reading the old one it feels unnecessary to read the new one since i already know what's about to happens.

Like watching early episodes of boruto after seeing the movie version

Dex-chan lover
Mmmh...It seems like they changed the personality of the MC and "witch", they were cold block of ices with one expression in the other manga.
Is possible that the publishers received rewievs that said how it was boring as there were 3 statues in the main cast (3rd is the supporter coming later) for the other port, and there was even the model student later that was similar, that artist wasn't bad but too many "cool" characters spoil the mood, is even possible that it was too much different from the novel or that it was axed just because the timing was bad and wasn't read from enough people.
The school director is really different now, she treated him with a lot more respect and fear in the other one, but this small changes will make this manga a new experience, if the general plot remains untocuhed it should be fine.

Much prefer the art in this version. The expressions are much more interesting compared to the soulless blank mob characters from the previous. The backgrounds also seem better integrated. Good luck to the author and artist both, hope the manga is better received this time.

Users who are viewing this thread