Saikyou Mahoushi no Inton Keikaku: The Alternative

This manga doesnt seem worth reading at all. Not really unique in any way or has an interesting story. Kind of makes me wonder why they would redo this.

Double-page supporter
Such reboots aren't practical.

Damned copyrights thingy, etc.

They should adjust it for low quality works like these, so that new artists can continue from where old artists stopped at....

Double-page supporter
Don't be fooled, guys. So far, the art here is a clear upgrade from the other series.

" will go down a different route" goddamn i thought i won't have to see the annoying girls....

@yukyakyuk it said different route not change the entire story there prob going to avoid some of the things that buged people on the last run

Double-page supporter
ah I wondered what happened to the original manga.. guess its starting anew.

I don't really remember the specifics of the original, but I remember being disappointed and let down by how the story progressed. When I saw the description saying that this follows a different route, I was expecting this story to be something along the lines of the MC going against the military's orders rather than with them. But I guess not. I am disappointed once again, and honestly, the story as of now doesn't seem to be much different from the original. Bummer.

Slighty better than the original, the art are more decent and I hope the plot development don't get messed up like the original.

still love the art from previous one (not mean better), but i hope this story will far better than the older one

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm...this one is tough for me.
Art wise, I like the previous one more because the art was cleaner....but the actually art style I believe is better in this one.

I don't really care which way the story goes as I actually kinda liked the previous one but I just hope they don't go down the Tesfia route....
You don't have to always make the arrogant girl in the harem the main heroine (and she doesn't have to be the red head either!).....I feel that was the biggest thing that made me lose interest in the previous.

I hope this one is should be different from old, cause there was many flaws like girl with too much arrogant and ignorant even after she found out that he is no. 1 she still treat him as some country side pumpkin and shamelessly ask him to teach her. And major flaw what was main protagonist no.1, but he get used by everyone literally everyone (governor, principle, lol and even students who rank is four digits) what's the point of being most powerful. Character design was total disappointment. Hope they don't have same character design and atleast make main character act like powerful

Users who are viewing this thread