Saikyou no Kurokishi♂, Sentou Maid♀ ni Tenshoku shimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Best bro so far.

Too bad they will drag about the assassin sub plot for a while.

Dex-chan lover
I’m thinking teresa probably died sometime after his death and that albright will probably end up meeting her brother who reveals this to him. (Speculation of course)

Edit: be funny if teresa pulled a padme and just died from lack of will to live after her brother was saved

Dex-chan lover
So we will get a clear solution how he died, how the girl truly was (really his love and so on) and maybe the King meeting Maria and knowing about all? That would be so nice somehow.
PS I dont mind spoiler but pls use spoilertags then, for others who dont want to know.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't give a shit if the woman fell for him or not, she approached her with malicious intents and became his weakness even if she didn't want to, halfway through her "mission". I hate the MC for asking about her or even still wanting to defend her. Fuck the bitch

@Chrana, wut?¿ what is you spatting....this dude.

-Damn would be great if everyone els found out....but it was pretty Ight that at least one person, friendship man, homie out here covering for him/her....

It's kind of a nice touch about how heartbroken King Avein was over Albright's death, it shows that he really valued him as a friend. It wasn't posturing, pretending, or acting to get the favor of a strong knight, he legimately cared for him as a friend.

I wonder how the King would react seeing his former best friend reincarnate into a 16 year old maid who is working for one of his Marquis.

Users who are viewing this thread