Saikyou no Kurokishi♂, Sentou Maid♀ ni Tenshoku shimashita - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
@Hcoregamer makes you wonder if when she does realize it, she ends up actually using it to her advantage..
I mean seriously, now he even has a young prince after her hahaha

There's a great possibility that Theresa isn't dead. If you recount in past chapters Albright asked what happened after he died, his friend told him he died with so much blood from so little puncture/stab wound, he asked if Theresa was beside him and told him they saw no hair or hide of her. And if Albright's memory is right and saw Theresa also bloody before his last moments, great chance she faked it to lessen the painful moments of Albright's death.

Group Leader
I dont know if Teresa is read or not. But She is SUS for some reason every Time they mention her I Always have a feeling that there is a lot of shady things about her.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta admit, that is a pretty clever way to kill someone with poison. I hope those murderous and corrupt royals get killed or suffer in prison.

Fed-Kun's army
wow what a way to kill someone. practically untraceable. maria's past life knowledge comes in to save the day!!! it's sad that she's still (seemingly) in love with teresa, they never stood a chance... i don't trust teresa tho lmao i mean is she even really dead? she might not be

also: more additions to maria's harem lol (we share a name so it's so weird to type that out AFSLKASJL)

thank you for the update!!!

Users who are viewing this thread