Saikyou no Ossan Hunter Isekai e ~ Kondokoso Yukkuri Shizuka ni Kurashitai ~ - Ch. 1.3

Dex-chan lover
@Jeikob Pretty sure its just NG+ so you could call it NG rank or G+.

@Sep10trion Yeah my guess is that she is an important elf and therefore better fed but even she has fallen on hard times and is pained by the starvation of her lesser kin. The princess always starves last after all. Its more likely they get beheaded in a revolt or something than it is for them to starve. Same with any position of power. The ruling group gets more food and is prioritized. A lot of people can be starving before it really effects the important folk. Old people are commonly the first to go when they aren't valued for their wisdom. They often use that Wisdom to decide they should die to lessen the load, leaving only 1 or 2 lore keepers to keep the wisdom and knowledge alive for the next generation to learn.

@macarroiz If the land is starving its possible all the fruits and edible plants were eaten by all those animals which possibly starved and the humans who overdid things and likely pushed the elves away from farm able area's or simply stole/taxed the food till they had nothing left in reserve. The ecosystem gets messed up from time to time and its pretty easy to break another cultures livelihood when you don't understand or respect them. The end result is a lot of death and restored balance. People don't like it but the natural fix to resource issues and environmental damage in general is for everything that required it to die until there's nothing left to stop regrowth. If humans for instance hit the breaking point the only thing that will happen is a bunch die, the world heals and life goes on. Worst case you lose a species or 2, thousand.

@AbuHajaar She said the village was starving, not her. She's probably just hungry.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I have so many questions...

1. So the Dragon that he just killed isn't a "Beast/Monster"
2. When I think famine, I think locust ate all the crops and you're in a barren wasteland...but they were in a dense forest. Is there no fruits, berries, nuts, honey in this forest? Even insects are high in nutritional value
3. Where the soldiers going to literally eat the elf? I would usually go with the slavery route but the way elf girl was talking it made me think they just wanted some meat.

Dex-chan lover
i really want to see his 2 whatever he call them i guess they'll look for him and might cross to the world he's living in because he leave his sword at the tree they might come with his sword too the sword is on the cover(pls use that sword it's cool tho)

According to the wb
-Ossan (will it be combined with "hetare/donkan"?)
-Slow Life (generally boring)
-Without "Harem" tag but surrounded by women (will the MC treat them as minors?)
-Food (one of the worst tags comparable with hetare and slow-life)
-No stress (in short, no crisis or challenges, everything will end well for the main charas)

Aggregator gang
This looks hilarious....and interesting.
An isekai old man went isekai to another isekai.

Well, for a lady from a village struck by famine, she's thicc af.

Dex-chan lover
Ossan killed a small-ish flying dragon using a knife. A Freaking Knife.
This Ossan must be stronk.

Dex-chan lover
dread it, run from it, slow life + food tag arrives.

Supporter
When you don't have your greatsword, just use your slinge- I mean harvesting dagger 👌

Dex-chan lover
aw that was short. Fun series though. So did he just isekai or something?

Well, there's a video of someone killing a Xeno'jiiva with only bombs. I'd reckon if you can actually use your carving knife to attack, there'd be someone who would try to solo one with it too.

Dex-chan lover
@dimasmw well you can but you need to be mounted to attack with the knife so it really is not viable for a goof run

Double-page supporter
re-reading this story again...
...it's weird how this man dismiss magic easily when he live with monster girl who clearly use magic in his original world. It almost like the author either decide or pressured by his editor to include monster girl later in the story.

@Nk9bjP4A those oppai is full of virgin dream and not fat.

Users who are viewing this thread