Saikyou no Ossan Hunter Isekai e ~ Kondokoso Yukkuri Shizuka ni Kurashitai ~ - Ch. 2.1

Supporter
Hehe, "sharing his meat." Hopefully, he'll share his real meat with Elf-san ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
@Gandalfr well... those pair of mother and daughter does seems to be in need of some "real" meat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
elf dwelling in forest but don't eat fruit?? or there's no fruit around? how about mushroom
@Gandalfr
@Merilirem
@wankerLin
now i can't get this out of my head thank you
im sinner hope jesus would forgive me
hope he forgive you three

Fed-Kun's army
- I'm a "Hunter" after all.
- A "Hunter"? What does that word mean?
- You don't know what a Hunter is? Jeez, it's someone that hunts beasts and monsters.
- "Beasts"? "Monsters"? What are they?
- You don't know that either? Alright, do you have some chairs to sit down? This is gonna take a while.
- "Chairs"? "Sit down"?

Dex-chan lover
What kind of Hunter is he? He's not picking up every spec of grass and sampling every pile of dung he comes across. He should have at least a dozen small animals in nets by now!

@Ghizghuth I hope he tries talking to all the cats.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ironclad I only know a bit about MH, but if he's S-rank and finished all the quests, then he probably thinks he has no use for any samples.
At least, until he realizes that he's in a different world with tons of new plants and creatures.

it's rare seeing a three parter, two part is amazing but this kind is like short, it awfully feels to weird, a two parter would've been really good because it's a good type of length and I'm a pretty fast reader not paying attention to details but still somehow understanding what it meant, but i guess I'll get accustomed by the 9-10 page stuff. Waiting is gonna be hell.

Users who are viewing this thread