Saikyou no Ossan Hunter Isekai e ~ Kondokoso Yukkuri Shizuka ni Kurashitai ~ - Ch. 4.1

Supporter
When someone manages to transfer their maxlevel Warrior main from WoW retail to Classic.

Dex-chan lover
this is y i need a pet rock... if i want to raid somewhere all i need is a pet rock!

Just kill the king and all the soldiers that follow him, these guys never play fair and intimidation just fuels them even more, at this rate the Elven village will suffer losses down the line

With his strength couldn't he rule the kingdom himself or something along the line?

@Zaldun

A single dude just tossed a giant boulder at you and tore your whole castle/citadel down in mere moments.
Which even with magic is a job which takes (probably)years to build.

And you want to somehow take revenge ?

Group Leader
In the WN, he only destroyed the castle and some other decorative buildings. He left residence and infrastructure buildings intact.

Fed-Kun's army
@m4ng4 it takes a hell of a lot more than physical strength to rule
@silentfx building without modern tools and equipment is insanely hard that castle wall probably costs a fortune and it will probably take little less than a year to fix

I only took down their citadel no biggie. So long as they have 100 ducats it will be back up in a year or so

Finally, mc who is not naive!! Whats with mc nowadays forgiving the bad guys? One should pay with interest for whatever people do to them!!

Users who are viewing this thread