Saikyou no Ossan Hunter Isekai e ~ Kondokoso Yukkuri Shizuka ni Kurashitai ~ - Ch. 8.4

Double-page supporter
Well, who is Aqua that they are talking about??? Is she from another manga???

Dex-chan lover
This was a pretty funny (and also game-changing) development, I wish they wouldn't do this part-based release schedule so it doesn't kill the momentum :(

Dex-chan lover
@hartex92

Aqua is a character from Konosuba.
she is a goddess, but is fairly useless for the plot progression for most part for comedic effect.
one of her things is that she can do party tricks that makes water spout out of her hands.
zpwPXep.png

Dex-chan lover
I mean, yeah. That's a pretty reasonable assumption considering what happened.

@shinyray01 this girl has manners, but i'm not sure her IQ is any higher than aqua's as I cant remember her doing anything memorable besides gushing over the MC like an generic isekai waifu companion.

That'd make her IQ lower than Aqua. Aqua has surprising depths to her actions sometimes, this girl doesn't have any of it.

Even the two monster girls demonstrate some knowledge, selfishness and don't gush over MC for every action (and yes the both like him to some extent).

Dex-chan lover
I really don't like the elf. It's like the whole story is based around her and yet every story arc just feels (forced/fake/artificial/unnatural/overdone/ass-pulled...).

Group Leader
So, regardless of the world, the godess of water is a useless one?

@Serelanordir

despite all of konosuba throwing shit at aqua

she can:
demonstrate encyclopedic knowledge of monsters (tho she tends to do so after the monsters have taken the party down to half hit points, making it almost useless)
cast all high level water spells (she doesnt do this until kazuma goads her, again rarely used, but they did kill the dullahan)
cast high level holy spells (she's also an undead magnet all the time, so it's hard to notice this aspect of her)
manipulate other people into doing shit for her (she's pretty rude about it, but that doesnt stop them helping her out every time because they are nice)

i don't like her as a character, and have little sympathy for her misery, but she's not useless, and i wont insult her by saying that falsehood. Oh, and i hate the axis cult characters FYI, religious zealots r both boring and nasty.

The elf girl here is just some damsel in distress waifu to gush over the MC every time he does something remotely "good hearted", and make comedy with how useless she is. So far all she has achieved is beg the kingdom for mercy unsuccessfully, unintentionally create poisoned food, and force the isekai-OP-but-let's-take-F-ranked-quests-meme.
the idiotic type of konosuba fans WISH aqua was as useless as her.

so yeah, shut your petty low IQ meme insults, i dont think u even read my post before. i dont think u've even watched konosuba.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger
Ah, right. This world is probably overflowing with magic with all the spirits and whatnot fighting here. So a 'normal' spell would probably be lots more powerful.

Could be that too. My first thought was that it was caused by elemental imbalance. The water that has been removed must have gone somewhere after all, so when given an outlet it will try to return and bring "balance to the world". (So fire summoning magic would be normal or even slightly weaker than normal, but summoning water or the other displaced elements would give greater effect)

Dex-chan lover
... Are you serious!? The Water Goddess is still useless!!!!???

Well, she did provide support at least

Users who are viewing this thread