Saikyou no Ossan Hunter Isekai e ~ Kondokoso Yukkuri Shizuka ni Kurashitai ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.3

Dex-chan lover
Doubt the "7 deadly sins" have much to resist with when he and 2 OP ladies and an elf is following him.

Double-page supporter
@Suziiki well , if they didnt afraid of him, there are still 2 legendary beast that will WHOOP YO ASS OUT if you try to hurt him :v

Will they tackle the problem of him having a small lifespan in the future? The dragon and the slime may get out of control without someone to supervise them.

Wines don't get better forever as they age. Different types have different optimal ages, and like 99% of them aren't supposed to be aged at all. They will actually taste worse if you leave them for a while. There are extremely few types even among the aged type that are still drinkable after 200-300 years, let alone 1,000.

Dex-chan lover
seven deadly sins will appear along with the hole?? MC's girl companions are literally ruler of gluttony and dragon of ruin ... isn't he technically already having wrath and gluttony by his side, assuming those titles are indeed part of seven dealy sins . This is quite funny if he simply doesn't realize that he already conquered the quest before it even started.

Group Leader
I still cant get over how he walks into a castle, tells the king off for not holding up to the agreement and lets the bastard keep his 50k gold and no reparations requested. Talk about being retarded.

Group Leader
@GrimGriefer That has been getting on my nerves ever since I’ve known that he left without getting his money back!

If it was me, I would have taken more than double what I’ve paid plus the village of the Elves would be mine and not part of the kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, this suddenly seems a little more interesting!

Also, an isekai within an isekai? Well, not quite, but still....

Dex-chan lover
Hope there's a tall flat chested girl as a contrast to the short flat chested girl.

Users who are viewing this thread