Saikyou no Ossan Hunter Isekai e ~ Kondokoso Yukkuri Shizuka ni Kurashitai ~

Fed-Kun's army
Slow life is best life. I would say fite me, but I'd rather relax under a tree, watching the wind blow the grass around on a partly cloudy day, with a good drink in my hand.

wait. he transported from one monster hunter world with elves to another monster hunter world with elves?

Group Leader
Sounds like he Isekai'd from a High Fantasy -- magic, potions, etc -- to Low Fantasy -- Earth-like -- world. Bummer!

Fed-Kun's army
@ak0ztik I rly would like to find something like that, but everything is just "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" "slow life" .

I'm quite sick of it.

Yeah, we need some more "Fast life" isekais asap.

SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Double-page supporter
I guess some people reading don't realize the Japanese feel overworked as fuck and just want a slow life, they ain't writing this shit for us, you guys.

... I dunno why but I cant un imagine someone eating MH's Giadrome right after skinning it for parts....

Dex-chan lover
@traveling_chef Indeed its popular because they overwork themselves accomplishing things but in the end would rather relax and take it easy. Thus its a popular story premise. An escape not from the mundane but from the trials of life. My life is already slow so i would prefer to escape to somewhere i can go on adventures and do all the rpg bullshit you see in many other stories. Honestly a slow life would also be good as long as it had wonder and magic. We all have things we lack or crave due to our circumstances. The Japanese work hard as a society and this means they desire a hard rest to compensate.

Freedom is all these kinds of stories have ever been about. Which is why its so dangerous when anyone tries to inhibit creative freedoms. Sure not everyone wants the same stuff, some find the slaves in most Isekai abhorrent. You should never berate people for enjoying or exploring such concepts though. Fiction is the one place where you can burn worlds to the ground and enslave entire populations without hurting anyone. Not to mention the disconnect between what happens in a story and what it taken from it. Most slaves in isekai don't give people the ugly domination and control one would think. They satisfy people need for security and comfort. Its comforting to own something for yourself. To say its yours. You can't truly own a person in reality but this is fantasy where anything is possible.

Anyway if someone wants to read a story about a slow life thats good for them. Just because its a fantasy or an isekai does not mean its the same story you like from other Isekai fantasies. I don't complain when an rpg is released that has no character creation. I just don't play it. The only time i complain is when there are none with what i want. That i only do because if you put thoughts into the world they can come back to you in some way, perhaps as what you wanted in the first place.

Anyway this comment got a bit long and off topic so ill stop here.

Double-page supporter
@Merilirem I like slow life, fast life, what-have-you life, my problem comes from the fact that the title has slow life in it and people still feel the need to come into the comment section to bitch about it being slow life.

I don't like slaves for the most part in my isekai( the few I like typically buy the slaves to free them) so because I don't like slaves in my isekai I avoid them(for the most part). I don't go into the comment section moaning about it. especially if the title was like "Oh I got isekai'd into a world where slavery is pretty ok so I decided to make a harem and stick around" I'm not going to bitch about there being slaves in the manga/novel because I know there will be slaves and I know that ain't my cup-o-tea, so I just don't read it.

saying something about how you don't like slow life manga in the comment section for a slow life manga gets nothing done ESPECIALLY on a site that is translations from fans by fans for fans.

you don't like slow life? well go to the source and give it a poor rating and if others agree with you they will give it a poor rating and the metrics will tell that author or creator that particular content isn't hitting the numbers they want and they will(probably) change what they are writing about.

or if you don't like slow life and prefer something more action-oriented or fast-pace, leave a comment on the slow life manga like "I'm tired of slow life stuff anyone got anything they'd recommend?" or "the slice of life isekai just ain't my cuppa' anyone else got something more interesting to read?"

I'm not saying this comment section is doing it but I see alot (especially on the isekai) of bitching about harem or how slice of life it is or how OP the MC is.

more and more these manga coming out have everything you need to know about it in the title or description. it's not hard to find what you want, no need to go into comment sections on shit you don't like to bitch about how you don't like it.

I also didn't mean to go on for so long, this kinda behavior just gets me shook. and I, of course, don't mean "you" YOU, but the people making complaints about things they don't like in the comment sections of things they don't like, hell there is a whole forum for people to go post on and complain about it or ask for better recommendations right under the community section up top.

Dex-chan lover
@Merilirem
Honestly, I wouldn't even put it up to the Jap's harsh work-culture to explain these isekai stories. That's a bit too genuine of a reason.
I think it all boils down to how internet-novels became such an accessible, easy thing to make and read, and churning out every little thing became a reality. When you can just slap your keyboard, submit, and perhaps get a few dollars for it -- any random Joe, especially simple teenagers with no writing capacities, can create and get "recognition" for their stories.

And what's easier than the basic arse premise of: "My MC's the best there is, which means he needs not to learn or try. He just needs to observe from afar, and click "solve the plot" button if needed."
Perhaps the anime-children of the 90s grew up to be adults, and wanted simpler "anime content", but I really doubt it needed 20-30 years for that to happen. I honestly think it's a combo of internet convenience, and absolute lack of skills from the side of the authors.

Did i just see monmosu tag?
*instant follow*

@traveling_chef thats a pretty long essay for explaining 'Take it or leave it'... But yea, i agree with you there, both pros and cons....

Aggregator gang
Still waiting for a "Peaceful Hermit Monk Travel to Another World, But This Time He Want a Fast and Violence Life"

Fed-Kun's army
some guy from the Monster Hunter World gets isekaid into some other world basically

also heres a fast life isekai for yall
Oneshots

Users who are viewing this thread