Saikyou no Shokugyou wa Yuusha Demo Kenja Demo Naku Kanteishi (Kari) Rashii Desu yo? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

I was just looking through my MDlist yesterday when I remembered this one, one of the first manga I read online. I thought it was dropped since it'd been 7 months!

Contributor
Woow not that's a title I haven't heard in a long time

Dex-chan lover
Anastachia seems to be a total hottie, it's just too bad the protagonist has a head god on his side lol

Looking at the raws, it seems this manga went on hiatus for some months. There's another 3 chapters left to translate at present, so maybe we'll see rapid releases

Dex-chan lover
>Can shoot arrows at the speed of light

That's how you break physics, MC. That's how you break physics.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the power of asspulls, truely the greatest superpower there is

Double-page supporter
@Bloodnoise Don't worry, the plot armor will probably last long enough to get this unnecessarily long explanation out of the way... And if it doesn't, I'm sure he'll learn just the right magic to fix it all or something.

Aggregator gang
By the time they arrived, Clau had been long dead. If only there were time that they could save, you know, like time spent being in awe of new powers or new weapons.

Dex-chan lover
Did i just forgot it for waiting too long or i just hear the word Anastasia in this chapter?

Dex-chan lover
Is that drawing of another Isekai protagonists that the LH team translate? Looks good!

Users who are viewing this thread