Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
"live peacefully"
Man fuck this genre, you know what would immediately make all isekais way better?
GIVE THE PROTAGONIST SOME DAMN AMBITION or a freaking goal. Something Tangible and Concrete
None of this Peaceful crap, your a freaking MANGA, stop being so dang reactive!

Being PROACTIVE. Give the MC some reason to actually go out and do something.
I would take a shitty cliche demon king thing because at least its a goal!

i honest to god hate writers. fuck off with the old bullshit " i have power but i wanna hide and live exactly the SAME FUCKING WAY I DID IN MY PREVIOUS WORLD" it pisses me off, and the only thing that kicks their asses out of that fake shit, is a bunch of fucking stacked coincidences. stop being a bunch of pussies writing pussy shit and give us a character who doesnt give a shit about getting his hands dirty to be the one in charge. go be an intimidating asshole to all the countries of the world, go destroy half their kingdoms if they bother you a lot, be fucking proactive stop being a wimpy piece of shit when ur the god in the food chain of this world. its fucking dumb as fuck. fucking stupid @Ghostdevil u know any actual non garbage stuff? btw didnt see ur comment til i actually scrolled down lmao. but fr point me to some shit thats not this. i need stuff like aesthetic of a hero or something i dont remember the exact title, but he wasnt a pussy who waited for coincidental shit to force him to move. or at least not always?

Dex-chan lover
@N7NobodyCats

tensi slime datta ken is sorta like that, if you can get past the first little bit where he still tries to adhere to human morals.

Dex-chan lover
He didn't like his profession? Change it! What stopped him? Living as a poor man in our society still have more comforts than being a king in the middle ages. @Ghostdevil reactive characters are unfortunately a standard of many Japanese mangas. Of course, they are never the favorite character the famous "Good boy that doesn't know how to say no" and are there just so the reader can insert himself there due to the lack of personality. 90% of harems have main characters like this. And sincerely, I still prefer the good, old, and recently forgotten, "Find a Way Back Home" instead of a Demon King. Unfortunately, Isekai is a genre that recently is only being inserted because it's popular, but the fact the MC comes from earth means absolutely nothing in the story, and could be changed to simply a story in another world. have you noticed that in most Isekais people don't even remember what was to live on Earth, their relatives, their friends, the technology (so many otakus go for these isekais and none of them miss the damn PC?). It's to keep the main character as a blank slate as possible.

Dex-chan lover
@Ant1989 Honestly giving a goal to the MC is probably the easiest thing to do in writing, because most of these manga are just random bullshit ANYWAYS.
Whatever.
The Blank Character concept is garbage, you don't need it whatsoever, you just need to make the character RELATABLE to let people insert themselves if thats truly what you want. If you make several traits in a character that your target audience could at least understand then they can still somewhat insert themselves even while having a character that has an actual personality. The Blankness is the biggest weakness for this kind of story that somehow still draws readers and lots of money >.<.

i actuallyb hate this bullshit, its the same goddamn crap everytime, hes literally a god in this world, and the first thing he wants to do is "live peacefully and a quiet life" like wtf youre OP af and u want nothing to do with it? i hate writing like this. letting his life be dictated through coincidence and other people. why cant we have an MC with this power who isnt a pushover piece of shit, and actually knows and is active in getting what he wants. this is why chinese shit is better japanese manga mc are all pussies

Couldn’t he have just disguised himself or something and live among them, wdym you gotta build a nation to live peacefully? That hardly seems peaceful and takes a considerable amount of time and effort if you ask me. Not even mentioning the chances you meet said skilled people and that they would serve you.

Well this is bs. He can obviously live somewhere in the wild all alone if he has the required survival skills or with someone that has those.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... this is really dumb.
I dislike the human's are basically demi-gods who can't be hurt angle.
Really makes the story bland when you're perfect.

I literally hate this kind of manga. for mc to be almost like a GOD and he still wants to live as a normal and boring ass life like his life on earth and doesnt want to show his power. this manga is basically stupid and I hate reading a manga where mc has no goal but to stay quiet all the fvkin chapters and isekai action will turns out to feel like a slice of life in a different world and its fvking disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
"live peacefully"
Man fuck this genre, you know what would immediately make all isekais way better?
GIVE THE PROTAGONIST SOME DAMN AMBITION or a freaking goal. Something Tangible and Concrete
None of this Peaceful crap, your a freaking MANGA, stop being so dang reactive!

Being PROACTIVE. Give the MC some reason to actually go out and do something.
I would take a shitty cliche demon king thing because at least its a goal!
Maybe they could have the posibility of him becoming an actual god through powerups of the ancient human, who maybe also ascended to godhood an that's why there are non left, after all, who could lead sucha a strong species to extintion (except, of course, themselves)?
He could decide to look for meaning in life by traveling, being a wanderer is a good motivation to get involved with your world.

Users who are viewing this thread