Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

What the fuck you can't be all like "Hehe i wonder how much you would fetch as a slave"
and then "boohoo my sister sick"

Dex-chan lover
@Izaya_Onisai

No, that's what you would do.
I, for example, would have just gone to the nearest kingdom and ask for a nice 'job', war be damned.
Humans don't think the same, so accusing the writer of not being able to write humans is saying that there's a certain way humans are supposed to think and behave.

A strand of his hair apparently is super rare and would be a national treasure but he exchanges a strand for some food?? What the f

Dex-chan lover
I dont care about whatever the F most of the people here say, beta-cuck MC this, pussy MC that. Have you NEVER had a paper ball thrown at your face? You know it won't hurt, you still try to dodge. It's called reaction, instinct. OF COURSE you'll dodge A FRIGGIN' sword.
Have you never watched a zombie movie and then hesitated to turn off the hall light? Scary things are scary.
Seriously, this people would write an Isekai with an MC so friggin' OP and unrealistic it would be boring af and droppable after 2 chapters. Which is funny, cause it's what they complain about.

But this chapter DID bother me a bit. I mean, come on. Don't discuss the hair thing in front of the robber-slash-murderer-slash-slave trader? That's like 101? Put saliva in a bottle with water and say it's a potion. Or don't pluck the hair in front of him, and say you found it...
Also, I'm sorry. I have a 0-tolerance policy towards criminals. Someone who steals food is hungry; someone who mugs people in the street and loots shops is an asshole that wants to profit off others and should die. This guy does NOT look like a regrettable bandit fighting for his sister. He was way too happy and willing to kill an innocent guy, and WAY too excited about selling two innocent girls into slavery. F*ck him.

Dex-chan lover
Yep. Garbage.

That was the most beta thing the MC could have done sparing him.
I don't care that he had a sister or not, when you introduce a character who's willing to become a slave trader and kill people
it doesn't matter if he has family he needs to help, people don't become psychopaths on the fly like that.

sorry but that choice literally made me want to drop this on the spot

The MC is a dunbfuck twat that has the IQ of a fucking pineapple. You DO NOT let a fucker live after he knows your secret, no matter what. I can get behind him dodging the sword cuz since it's natural to panic and dodge. At least the Elf girl has brains to curse the ppl that know about his existence but still, that ain't a solid plan.

Users who are viewing this thread