Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Is it wrong my favorite part is the last page's side text? "An Actual Confession!!"

Dex-chan lover
Easy now. You have one elf, a slime, a... 'human'? Now your being confessed to by a loli-bear? Dude... run. Not because of the FBI, because the rest of the loli, beasts, and 'humans' are coming for you, and you only have 1 dick.

So censored chapters after the Loli confession... the plot thicken... (FBI is going to be redacting all the scenes)

Dex-chan lover
This entire world is crafted for a human to step into it and become a god. I wonder if that's how the old humans were and they either killed themselves or got bored and moved on.

Dex-chan lover
FBI's are nonexistent in isekai we need another law enforcement
3FQiCEL.jpg

Aggregator gang
Well are least she didn't say it in a way that would be misunderstood and also in a clear, concise and specific way that MC would surely not misinterpret causing him to go full beta MC on the loli ....

Dex-chan lover
Best oh fuck me face i've seen in a while, but I figure her attitude has changed because she has his pubert within the past half year and it maybe was not noticeable when she was sick

Dex-chan lover
Wait.
What I want to know is does 'Bro' make a habit of 'bringing random guys over'?

Hmm.....

XL

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter...

MC: She just said "I love you right". Oh shit I'm dead... oh wait this is another world, there's no FBI here *wipes brow*

yow YOW!!! This is going into the HENTAI route! PLEASE GIVE US THE DOUJIN!

Aggregator gang
Doesn't it normally take ages for MCs to be confessed to? What's with the development in this one?

Users who are viewing this thread