Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
i just hope MC doesn't piss his pants and run away like usual

Double-page supporter
So, they let him escape who knows how long ago, and now they're shocked, that he's doing this? Are they idiots, or are they idiots? Should've killed him a gazillion chapters ago. And I'm worried, that this moron of an MC is not going to kill him now, either... And that it'll lead to this Dex causing more and more trouble in the future...

I really hope I'm wrong and this MC grows up and rids himself of his idiotic "old world morality", or, in case I'm right, Dex kills him so we don't have to suffer the idiocy of this MC any further.

Dex-chan lover
Really?! The guy who casually blew up the moon is facing a roided furry. Place your bets

Double-page supporter
bruv is the cat retarded? he knows he got his power from only human "artifacts" but he wants to challenge a living one.
2cdiuqe.png

Double-page supporter
So a 1000th of exploding a moon is exploding one measly village? The power scale is more off than DBZ's power creep.

"He inherited more of the relic than me"
Girl you spend more time sucking his face than actually fucking breathing hows't the fuck is he more powerful than you I need a goddamn explanation rn cause that shit wank as fuck. If you give me anything less than "cat boi sucked your dick in your sleep and now he's a god of the almighty semen aegis and jojo references" I'mma shoot lazers made of moons out of my eyes

Dex-chan lover
@Lament cat’s too high on humans. Like, I don’t think ppl can make great decisions if they’re like 10 bottles deep in vodka (except russians)

Dex-chan lover
Like come on bro you destroyed a f**king moon, why you scared of a large cat

Double-page supporter
Why fuck around with magic? Just punch the asshole and he'll be gibbed into a million, tiny bloody pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread