Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Fed-Kun's army
*Sigh*... do I drop, or do not drop yet?

Whenever there's someone in the shadows, or a great height - any really stupid place to be - looking at the hero going away, and that person is laughing "ku ku ku ku" or something to that effect... my juvenile content meter just goes *sproing* and dies.

It's been done to the death. Stop doing it, authors.

Fed-Kun's army
@TehSDragon

I know, it's just that I'm ever so hopeful of authors having the guts to actually go beyond the tried and done.

Plus, I gotta account for brain farts. It happens to everyone. Hopefully after the stink goes away, the author would be able to come up with something better.

Still, the way things are going, it doesn't look good. Oh well.

Dex-chan lover
@TheBlueCat the difference is that his companion doesn't know what he's going "ku-ku-ku" for, which changes the tone completely from (attempted) coolness, into comedy.

Aggregator gang
And new bad guy here wants to look all menacing but his loli (?) Partner ruins his moment looking another way trying to find MC...seems she has some trouble with directions.

Dex-chan lover
he did nothing again. probably i'm going to drop this soon

Aggregator gang
Sheesh, even the font goes well with his edge, EVEN the fact he's on top of the roof! God, he's edgy!

@TehSDragon Well shit, I never thought it that way, and it's actually true, if I had read this as I was 12 I'd be:
OMG THIS IS SO GOOD, DUDE THAT GUY IN THE ROOF LOOKS SOOOO COOOL

Dex-chan lover
@MarqFJA87

these people are just too impatient.. I guess they are the type to act rashly without thinking of consequences.

Dex-chan lover
We get enemies one after another.

And we get a confused vamp.

Users who are viewing this thread